✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah those look like the hills up above Malibu maybe. Strings and Horns ay? That is exciting news!

As for that hat...yeah it is a little strange he chooses to wear that thing everytime he is photographed...it is a cool hat, but I certainly hope it has nothing to do with the album cover. Haha, that would look absolutely ridiculous.

yeah those look like the hills up above Malibu maybe. Strings and Horns ay? That is exciting news!

As for that hat...yeah it is a little strange he chooses to wear that thing everytime he is photographed...it is a cool hat, but I certainly hope it has nothing to do with the album cover. Haha, that would look absolutely ridiculous.

But that smile. [emoji4] You're never fully dressed without a smile!

x-post from 'facts' thread

Saw this on the twitter machine:

Chris Martin has been interviewed by 4 different Radio Stations in the U.S. Talks of "future plans" - more info as we get it!

Sauce

So perhaps some news on the horizon?

don't believe it. the original source is this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chris Martin has been interviewed 4 times today by US Radio stations. More info on the way soon including future plans. Stay tuned!</p>— ترووووك. الغلا (@AlrajhiquWaaten) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlrajhiquWaaten/status/589705029566783488">April 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

if this is not a troll, could refer to the jamaican singer CM releasing an EP yesterday.

And that perfect happy song that he said he wanted to write :D

I'm sure it'll be cover of LP7 :D

Maybe something like this....

God put a smile upon your hat

& blessed your arm with a sexy new tat!

OR

God put a smile upon your face

cause you spread love to the human race!

The new ink just made me think! (I can't stop rhyming myself today) ....the hat and the tat....lol....[emoji4][emoji58][emoji39][emoji56]