✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, batman,do it do it do it! Flight Dortmund - London-Luton about 110 €. with easyjet.

And Alec tells me my seat are ace (haven't had time to check myself;))!

JA JA JA JA OKAY D:

I just saw that ticket myself :wacko: But I found something else for 81€, although the info window seems a little bit messed up HMM

Apparently they have gotten better - saw a report on TV a while ago about that - they got top marks somperade to other cheap airlines.

Really? Mmm well they are very strict about time, my friend was late going to the gate for only like 3 mins and the gate was closed and they didnt allow her to go in so she had to pay a ticket again on the same night, and even more expensive than the ticket she previously paid for!

Which flight?
Sent you a PM!

Yes we need the Batman! You won't regret it, lots of people to help you out, and they speak English in England, probably.

Talking English is no problem for me :sweatdrop: I'M JUST A SOCIALLY AWKWARD BAT

I don't care Batman, you are leaving Gotham City and coming to London with us, no further questions!
London isn't that different from Gotham City, in terms of the weather :lol:

YO i'm a bit socially awkward too but we're going to see Coldplay! Do it Batman, we need a superhero :wacky:

I'm REALLY considering bringing my Batman Hoodie just for the LULz :batman: