✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

Hey everyone, grids and i were thinking about going to the bakery. Since a lot of coldplaying members will be in london for one of the shows i thought why not go as a group. Anyone interested in going to the bakery on 2nd July probably sometime before or around noon?

We have alread had this discussionin the meet-up thread. Not a good idea to show up there in a crowd.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, grids and i were thinking about going to the bakery. Since a lot of coldplaying members will be in london for one of the shows i thought why not go as a group. Anyone interested in going to the bakery on 2nd July probably sometime before or around noon?

I'm 16 but yeah, i could come

I arrive in London at 8am. Going to have a great day in the city before the concert and will definitely be making a trip to The Bakery, as I often do on trips to the capital :) Be about morning time, maybe 10am or something I'll nip to Fleet Road and see if anyone's about.

On another note, great to see tickets have started to be dispatched :D.

Just received this mail:

We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY at Royal Albert Hall, London on WEDNESDAY 02/07/2014 at 19.30

Due to the proximity of the event your tickets will be available for collection.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 18.30 onwards on the day of the event.

As well as a copy of this email, credit card bookers should take along the card used for the booking, whilst PayPal customers should take along some official identification.

Only the account holder will be able to collect the tickets. You will also be asked to confirm your booking reference number.

Kind regards,

gigsandtours Customer Services

Sent via Tapatalk