✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Hope against hope, finally picked up a *single* ticket today. My daughter's on a promise for her bucket list, with me stupidly having not taken her to Under 1 Roof - any other single spare still available?

(originally wrongly posted against 1 Jul - that'd have been awkward!)

Alec

Confirmation of despatch has arrived, along with my travel card :) Probably the most excited person in my county right now.

Pfff.... you're not even the most excited person in Wales! Can't wait for this. My 1st Coldplay gig, and what a place to go for it!

Confirmation of despatch has arrived, along with my travel card :) Probably the most excited person in my county right now.

Pfff.... you're not even the most excited person in Wales! Can't wait for this. My 1st Coldplay gig, and what a place to go for it!

Anyway, great to hear that a lot more people got tickets for the gig. See you there! (JUST 6 DAYS TO GO NOW!)

Oh, yours too?! I'll see you there :) I'm a northerner though so I probably won't see you on the way :lol:

Not a whole bunch, but a fairly small batch by the looks of it. Looks like a short run of row 10 in block J/K stalls. Plus some box seats. The good news is that they're fantastic seats! I suspect they've been released from a guestlist allocation.

Makes me much less disappointed to have had some in my basket the other week and then get blown out as the site crashed.

Oh no! I can't believe I've missed a new bunch of tickets on sale! It is so distressing, I can't put it into words :bigcry:

Anyway, my congratulations to everybody who managed to get them today. It gives me hope that the RAH will be full of true coldplayers and not some greedy frauds.

Oh no! I can't believe I've missed a new bunch of tickets on sale! It is so distressing, I can't put it into words :bigcry:

Anyway, my congratulations to everybody who managed to get them today. It gives me hope that the RAH will be full of true coldplayers and not some greedy frauds.

I still think there will be allocated guest seats released, even on the day, but then check the RAH and phone them on the day.

I still think there will be allocated guest seats released, even on the day, but then check the RAH and phone them on the day.

Quite possibly, but guestlist on gigs like this can be pretty popular with all the liggers.

I did ask at the box office last week if the venue would be selling any tickets, and they confirmed that it was G&T/See doing 100% of the ticketing. Hence today's tickets still being on the H&T/See roster. On the day, it could be the venue that clears the last few, but they were adamant...

Then again, weren't G&T insisting the other day that there would be no more tickets available...

Quite possibly, but guestlist on gigs like this can be pretty popular with all the liggers.

I did ask at the box office last week if the venue would be selling any tickets, and they confirmed that it was G&T/See doing 100% of the ticketing. Hence today's tickets still being on the H&T/See roster. On the day, it could be the venue that clears the last few, but they were adamant...

Then again, weren't G&T insisting the other day that there would be no more tickets available...

There still could be tix sold by G&T/See on the day i guess... But their site may say on the day contact venue?