✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of the people from this forum will go on the 2nd rather than the 1st :(

There were certainly a few helpful hints from people who got tickets for the 1st gig, making the 2nd ticket sale easier.

Quick Question, has your credit card been charged by gigsandtours for your tickets? Mine hasn't and i'm wondering if they forgot me, something went wrong or they are charging your credit card at the day of the show or something like that in case you cancel your order.

I was charged immediately, so I'd give them a call too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was charged immediately, so I'd give them a call too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They supposed to charge you right away while purchasing the ticket. You might want to give them a call.

They supposed to charge you right away while purchasing the ticket. You might want to give them a call.

I contacted them through the website last night. Last time i asked them something they responded the other day. I dont want to call them from germany if i dont have to. Lets just see what happens today.

Sent via Tapatalk

I contacted them through the website last night. Last time i asked them something they responded the other day. I dont want to call them from germany if i dont have to. Lets just see what happens today.

Sent via Tapatalk

can you contact them through Facebook or Twitter?You will probably get a faster response.

Sent via Tapatalk

I facebooked them yesterday, they were quite fast in replying. You can give it a try.

I just rang them and the women on the phone said that when they check on their system for tickets it comes up with the choice of buying but when they click to choose a seat there aren't any available. She also said it just means that they haven't fully updates it. So I'm guessing one or two seats became available and got sold pretty much straight away and so it comes up with tickets not available until system has been updated