✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

Can't wait for this one guys! Great to see more genuine Coldplayers securing tickets. As others have said, hopefully we'll have a hall full of hardcore fans instead of conmen etc...

Listening to the concert live on the radio the night before is going to be incredible knowing that we'll all be seeing them live the next day!

See everyone there :) I'm in a Grand Tier Box.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the concert live on the radio the night before is going to be incredible knowing that we'll all be seeing them live the next day!

Not so sure if I'll listen to the radio broadcast on 1st July and spoil the show for me ;) but I'll definitely listen to it on the 3rd July :P

*thinks herself in the RAH next week*

*taking the virtual tour to help the impression and imagination*

*is amazed how close she will be sitting to the stage*

:rolleyes:

http://www.royalalberthall.com/virtualtour/index.html

I did the exact same thing about 20 times since i got my ticket. Still can't believe it'll get real next week. Just seems too unreal and too far away to realize that i actually will be there in person in a couple of days. :shocked2:

I did the exact same thing about 20 times since i got my ticket. Still can't believe it'll get real next week. Just seems too unreal and too far away to realize that i actually will be there in person in a couple of days. :shocked2:

It's crazy isn't it? :D That's a dream to see my favourite band in the Royal Albert Hall! And now it becomes true... still cannot believe my luck to have won this damn ticket in a raffle! But it's pretty the same to win it in a raffle or lottery as to be successful on G&T/Seetickets' website :D

And now that so many Coldplayers will attend I am even more happy because the crwod will be storming wild and amazing :D

It's crazy isn't it? :D That's a dream to see my favourite band in the Royal Albert Hall! And now it becomes true... still cannot believe my luck to have won this damn ticket in a raffle! But it's pretty the same to win it in a raffle or lottery as to be successful on G&T/Seetickets' website :D

And now that so many Coldplayers will attend I am even more happy because the crwod will be storming wild and amazing :D

Just a few months ago i was in a Media Markt and they had Adele live at the Royal Albert Hall on one of their TV's attached to a great sound system. I watched Rolling in the Deep (i think) on this huge TV with this 2000€ speakers. I was thinking to myself "wow, the albert hall is a great venue. You should definitely try to go there someday. How great would it be to see coldplay there" just a few days later they announced the tour and here we are. Just a few days and i'll be sitting, no wait i'll be standing, in the hall. And be in london for the first time. That's why it's so unreal to me.

Just a few months ago i was in a Media Markt and they had Adele live at the Royal Albert Hall on one of their TV's attached to a great sound system. I watched Rolling in the Deep (i think) on this huge TV with this 2000€ speakers. I was thinking to myself "wow, the albert hall is a great venue. You should definitely try to go there someday. How great would it be to see coldplay there" just a few days later they announced the tour and here we are. Just a few days and i'll be sitting, no wait i'll be standing, in the hall. And be in london for the first time. That's why it's so unreal to me.

That's the Coldplay Karma! :D you think ofsomething and a few moments or days later this particular thing happens :)

But I also saw the DVD of Adele's Live at the Royal Albert Hall and since then I thought: "Okay. This is the ultimate purpose in life to witness Coldplay one day in that venue! That's incredible." :smug: And now it happens eventually. Can't describe how happy that makes me :)

Anyone know if cameras are allowed? (compact cameras)

I hope so! I just bought a small digital camera today for this because my other camera has a detachable lens, which I highly doubt I'm allowed to bring in :)

Proof luck comes in 3's:

1. Girl I've had a crush on for 2 years admitted our feelings were mutual amd we're dating now :D

2. Friend won 4 tickets in a raffle to see the semi-final of the rugby world cup in the millennium stadium (Wales) :D

3. Came home after an exam to find my dad had succeeded in getting 2 circle tickets to see Coldplay in the RAH 2nd July :D

No more luck for me for the rest of the summer. Good thing I used it wisely :lol:

Proof luck comes in 3's:

1. Girl I've had a crush on for 2 years admitted our feelings were mutual amd we're dating now :D

2. Friend won 4 tickets in a raffle to see the semi-final of the rugby world cup in the millennium stadium (Wales) :D

3. Came home after an exam to find my dad had succeeded in getting 2 circle tickets to see Coldplay in the RAH 2nd July :D

No more luck for me for the rest of the summer. Good thing I used it wisely :lol:

Congrats on them all :D

Congratulations to another few who got tickets today :D Don't give up everyone else who hasn't yet, seems there an increased chance at the end of this week, keep looking for the tickets not available and get ready to pounce ;)

I might be coming to London after all, Jelena just told me she still has her second ticket on hold and asked me if I wanted to join her.

/FAN DILEMMA

Dem flight tickets gonna be expensive :freak:

Do it! :D

Do it! :D

I know I really should, it's just that I've never been on my own, let alone on a freaking airport, in another country :freak: I'm a little bit anxious about everything.

But darn it, tomorrow I'm gonna work this through and sort it out! :nod:

Hope against hope, finally picked up a *single* ticket today. My daughter's on a promise for her bucket list, with me stupidly having not taken her to Under 1 Roof - any other single spare still available?

And the magic ticket fairy did strike, as I was able to buy a second single stalls ticket later on. Turns out they're only 5 seats from each other - spooky!

I appear to have become popular dad tonight for some reason...

I know I really should, it's just that I've never been on my own, let alone on a freaking airport, in another country :freak: I'm a little bit anxious about everything.

But darn it, tomorrow I'm gonna work this through and sort it out! :nod:

Don't worry, one of us can be there to help you out :D I don't know that much about London but been a few times to know how to get around, just let us know when you arrive and i'll find someone to be your Coldplaying tour guide if i'm not in London then!

Don't worry, one of us can be there to help you out :D I don't know that much about London but been a few times to know how to get around, just let us know when you arrive and i'll find someone to be your Coldplaying tour guide if i'm not in London then!

OMG okay :bomb: Jelena already told me she could try to be there waiting for me.

I just have this nasty habit imagining that every unknown situation will turn into a freaking nightmare :lol::sick: