✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure if I'll listen to the radio broadcast on 1st July and spoil the show for me ;) but I'll definitely listen to it on the 3rd July :P

Yeah, can understand why you wouldn't want to listen to it. Personally I definitely will. I expect a similar setlist to the previous Ghost Stories shows anyway.

Same here with me. I ordered a Ghost Stories t-shirt on the 3rd June and it arrived only yesterday. I was resigned to it not coming in time but thankfully it did :D.

Perhaps there are so many people ordering so that the shipping delivery gets congested, but it's good to have the their outfits to be worn on the day :)

Same here with me. I ordered a Ghost Stories t-shirt on the 3rd June and it arrived only yesterday. I was resigned to it not coming in time but thankfully it did :D.

They aren't selling the special ones on the store with the mini tour dates on the back are they?

Seems this gig will be the most special one of the current tour with all the lovely fans going.

I am quite disappointed that it will the last one of this era though. Can't you guys design a banner or something to show to the band during the gig how much fans are enjoying this era & don't want it to end so fast. Maybe they will add more dates then.. I know it is a stupid idea, but maybe you can try :(

Please don't forget about me - I am still desperately trying to get tickets for 2 July. The gigs and tours website has changed to sold out again. I am going to refresh throughout the day and hope..... What is the telephone number for gigs and tours? If anyone spots any movement on the website can you let me know somehow??? Thanks so much.

Mine came yesterday too :) Same one too, Ghost Stories front, long sleeve

Please don't forget about me - I am still desperately trying to get tickets for 2 July. The gigs and tours website has changed to sold out again. I am going to refresh throughout the day and hope..... What is the telephone number for gigs and tours? If anyone spots any movement on the website can you let me know somehow??? Thanks so much.

I got my tickets from SeeTickets Ring 0871 220 0260. Good Luck.