✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized that i payed my ticket via PayPal and not credit card.:facepalm:

Well, this is both embarrassing and awkward at the same time :embarrassed::escaping2:

Haha :D great it's all sorted then and you're safe

Missed out on a stall ticket when one popped up.I feel like bursting into tears.

Same here. It just disappeared in front of my eyes. :(

I thought I'm the only one who can be THAT unfortunate. I've been refreshing gigs and tours for more than two weeks now and still no luck. I will perhaps go to the venue on the day of the gig and look for people with a spare ticket. One never knows!

I thought I'm the only one who can be THAT unfortunate. I've been refreshing gigs and tours for more than two weeks now and still no luck. I will perhaps go to the venue on the day of the gig and look for people with a spare ticket. One never knows!

Twice, in the space of half an hour.

That's what I'll be doing too.... with fingers and everything else crossed. See you there.

Good to know I won't be alone! Through chaos as it swirls it's us against the world...and the shitty website! :P

I think there'll be dozens, if not hundreds of us there. At least we can listen to the concert, live on Absolute Radio - if we can bear it being outside !

I think there'll be dozens, if not hundreds of us there. At least we can listen to the concert, live on Absolute Radio - if we can bear it being outside !

Are they going to stream the second show as well? I thought they are doing it only for the first of July.

My Ghost Sories tshirt arrived in the post today (it's taken ages to come). So I'm all dressed up but nowhere to go. I really need a ticket for next week - just hoping a few more will become available. Gutted.com

Btw this tickets not available thing is driving me insane. If I refresh one more time my phone will explode.

It will vanish again later.Asked the husband to look into booking another night at the hotel for July 2nd & new return train tickets.Why am i doing this to myself?

Because you are as insane as me ;)... But seriously, this is wearing me down.

Me too.Sleepless nights,almost constantly refreshing pages...I'll be glad when it's all over.Wish I had never bothered in the first place!

And the page has gone back to sold out.This is depressing.

Hey everyone, grids and i were thinking about going to the bakery. Since a lot of coldplaying members will be in london for one of the shows i thought why not go as a group. Anyone interested in going to the bakery on 2nd July probably sometime before or around noon?