✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

Hi,my name is Marco and find this forum by surfing on the web,glad I find it.Im from Belgium and have been a fan from Coldplay fore many years. I listen to this band from the album "PARACHUTES? My age is 48 ,so still young enough.

Hello Marco.

I'm Belgian too. [emoji4]

Welcome to Coldplaying.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hi! I just joined this site but I've loved Coldplay for a few years now especially since I listened to all of their songs and saw them twice!

welcome here,it's the best place to be about everything from Coldplay ,i'm also a new member

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello, I’m a newbie too, I was wondering...I want to change my avatar, but there seems to be an error every time I try to upload any images... is there something I can do to fix this?

This is a known issue and I will update you as soon as it is patched!

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this is super fun. I truly enjoy this band and it's wonderful to have found a place to come and talk about it with folks of similar enthusiasm. With 3.25 songs now released ahead of the new album, I can confidently say I am excited for Everyday Life.

• Like 2

Well, this is super fun. I truly enjoy this band and it's wonderful to have found a place to come and talk about it with folks of similar enthusiasm. With 3.25 songs now released ahead of the new album, I can confidently say I am excited for Everyday Life.

Hey there, welcome to CPing ! :grinning:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello guys! My name is Gustavo and I am from Brazil. I've been listening to Coldplay in a casual way for some years but during these recent months I have started to really fall in love with them, so I decided to join the fan base. My favorite album is Ghost Stories and my Twitter is @falloutperry13

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Hello guys! My name is Gustavo and I am from Brazil. I've been listening to Coldplay in a casual way for some years but during these recent months I have started to really fall in love with them, so I decided to join the fan base. My favorite album is Ghost Stories and my Twitter is @falloutperry13

Hi Gustavo, welcome to the forum! Ghost Stories is also my favorite album, can't beat listening to it on headphones. So many heartbreaking but beautiful songs!

• Like 1