✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

On 10/1/2020 at 11:27 AM, fopeez said:

Hello everyone. Great day to introduce myself on here. I'm sandya fopeez from india. 

On 10/5/2020 at 1:46 AM, gustavothehuman said:

Hello guys! My name is Gustavo and I am from Brazil. I've been listening to Coldplay in a casual way for some years but during these recent months I have started to really fall in love with them, so I decided to join the fan base. My favorite album is Ghost Stories and my Twitter is @falloutperry13

On 10/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, Charlie Xyloto said:

Hi Gustavo, welcome to the forum! Ghost Stories is also my favorite album, can't beat listening to it on headphones. So many heartbreaking but beautiful songs!

Welcome, everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

i have been checking this forum since Coldplay started to promote Everyday Life and i am very excited what they are up to now ?
It took me a while to find the courage to introduce myself, but here i am now, and i am very happy to be a part of this community!
Starting to listen to more and more Coldplay songs in late 2016, i just missed the A Head Full of Dreams Tour, but i really hope to see them live someday ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparks On Mars said:

Hi Everyone!

i have been checking this forum since Coldplay started to promote Everyday Life and i am very excited what they are up to now ?
It took me a while to find the courage to introduce myself, but here i am now, and i am very happy to be a part of this community!
Starting to listen to more and more Coldplay songs in late 2016, i just missed the A Head Full of Dreams Tour, but i really hope to see them live someday ?

Welcome to Coldplaying !!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sparks On Mars said:

Hi Everyone!

Hey, welcome to Coldplaying! I hope you're enjoying your stay :classic_smile: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm new and just recently discovered this INCREDIBLE band. I  love them so much and I stayed up until 5 am listening to as many of their songs as possible. I don't know how I went so many years without their music. I love them soo much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nuhamin said:

Hello I'm new and just recently discovered this INCREDIBLE band. I  love them so much and I stayed up until 5 am listening to as many of their songs as possible. I don't know how I went so many years without their music. I love them soo much.

Right??? Welcome to Coldplaying!

22 hours ago, Nuhamin said:

Hi Nuhamin :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

I'm pretty new here so thought I'd introduce myself. I've loved Coldplay for 15 years or so, but not been active on this forum. My name is Alex and my favorite album is Viva ?

Take care and stay safe!

Edit: I'm from Sweden ??

Hi, it's nice to meet you!

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, AnaMarie said:

Always wanted to ask... is a Coldplaying App ever on future plans?! ??

No plans at the moment. It's not financially viable to have a Coldplaying app. The mobile version of the website is pretty good though!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, stephen said:

No plans at the moment. It's not financially viable to have a Coldplaying app. The mobile version of the website is pretty good though!

Thank you Stephen!!! I agree, I just always wondered if there was one!! Hehe ? Coldplaying is the best! ??