✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New song(?)- On my way home

ciaA26

Hi everyone,

I'm a member of PRS and I was looking through the songs written by Coldplay a couple of days ago in the vague hope of finding something interesting. I may have struck gold-

A song called "On my way home" was registered on the 19th of January- written by Chris, Guy, Will and Jonny. Does anybody know anything about this song? Or is this brand new information?

I'm excited!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rihanna has some big months ahead of her with new material, so whether or not this is a track intended for her should be revealed shortly I would hope!

I have a few questions though for those of you who understand these databases better. What is the difference between PRS and ASCAP? Why would different songs be registered on different databases and what does that mean? Apparently Coldplay used PRS for some of Mylo Xyloto, but most of their songs are actually on ASCAP? Does the fact that this track can be found on PRS make it more likely that this is a collaboration with Rihanna?

If this is for the dreamworks film and will thus be released on a relating label, then can we confirm said label uses this database more often for its soundtracks? Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

More info- other people credited as writers on the track are Adam Johnson, Marcus Lomax, Alexandra Tamposi, Clarence Coffee, and Fernando Garibay
Lea Michele has a song called "On My Way" and it was written by songwriters Ali Tamposi and Fernando Garibay, along with music producers Marcus Lomax, Jordan Johnson, Stefan Johnson and Clarence Coffee Jr...

Very strange...

Are you sure you're looking at Coldplay song?

More info- other people credited as writers on the track are Adam Johnson, Marcus Lomax, Alexandra Tamposi, Clarence Coffee, and Fernando Garibay

Interesting! Anyone wanna do some research and see if we can put more information together including any previous work with Coldplay? :)

Michal91d - could be a cover possibly?

https://crushfmradio.wordpress.com/tag/the-monsters-and-strangerz/

Macedonian Albanian – American singer/ songwriter Bebe Rexha, known for co-writing the number-one hit ‘Monster’ by Eminem ft. Rihanna brings us another great song. Her lead single ‘I Can’t Stop Drinking About You’ is an EDM about a break up and the feeling you get when your heart is broken. Produced by Miami, Florida’s The Monsters and the Strangerz, who have worked with big names like Diddy, Rihanna, Flo Rida and Big Sean