October 9, 201510 yr What about the "announced" tour kickoff at a Why Not People event? http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104040-Confirmed-Coldplay-to-Perform-for-Music-Company-quot-Why-Not-People-quot
October 9, 201510 yr dude, if you have taken the time to at least look for other tweets, you'd have seen he has made fun of chris' writing before :) maybe try that? I might do that later, but he said in that tweet he was joking. I'll see about the other tweets a bit later on...
October 19, 201510 yr Author Announcement for "megastar* act in Devon to be made tomorrow. Could be Coldplay, who knows.
November 2, 201510 yr [ATTACH]32698[/ATTACH] hey guys! It's my drawing, ended like a few seconds ago what do you think about it? (Sorry for ruining the conversation you make :P )
November 2, 201510 yr Guys, what do we think the chances are of Coldplay playing at T in the Park next summer? I'm getting tickets on Friday as a friend of mine is a massive Stone Roses fan. I don't mind The Stone Roses but my investment is really banking on the prospeKt I may get to see Chris and co headlining...
November 3, 201510 yr I really hope they come to Portland. I couldn't see them last time they came on tour and have been kicking myself ever since.
November 6, 201510 yr [ATTACH]32698[/ATTACH] hey guys! It's my drawing, ended like a few seconds ago what do you think about it? (Sorry for ruining the conversation you make :P ) Amazing! That's some great work!
November 8, 201510 yr Our friends at ColdplayCorner just told us about a rumour saying Coldplay would perform in France towards the end of May. Their source is considered quite reliable.
November 8, 201510 yr Our friends at ColdplayCorner just told us about a rumour saying Coldplay would perform in France towards the end of May. Their source is considered quite reliable. So if they're playing France towards the end of May, it's safe to assume they'll visit other European countries (The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain etc.) somewhere that time as well. Either a bit before France, so early towards mid-May or early June.
November 12, 201510 yr Would be great if they played Twickerham as their main London stadium show of 2016. For the love of fred, please not Hyde Park as the sound can be terrible
Create an account or sign in to comment