✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

:hug: :fingersx: :loveshower: PLEASE... come in FRANCE at the "Zénith Europe" from STRASBOURG !!! It's the BIGGEST "ZENITH" in the country !!! :dazzled: :love: :bliss: :angel: :guitarist: :dance: Last and only time Coldplay went there was in 2008...

GIJON, in beautiful Asturias, North of Spain. A nice town with beach, and home of the Real Sporting de Gijón Football team. and his Stadium called "El Molinón" (capacity 28.000 people). Our last guest... Bruce Springsteen... (Summer 2014). All tickets sold in less than one hour...

Australia please!

But my other request might be something that's out of the band's control, being that the stage does not have a VIP zone that only a few fans can get into if they pay extra. Lots of artists are doing them now and it's not fair to put the fans who missed out on/can't afford VIP tickets back a bit further to fit that section in! Please please please avoid it if possible!

Australia please!

But my other request might be something that's out of the band's control, being that the stage does not have a VIP zone that only a few fans can get into if they pay extra. Lots of artists are doing them now and it's not fair to put the fans who missed out on/can't afford VIP tickets back a bit further to fit that section in! Please please please avoid it if possible!

Please come to Chile!

If I'm right you have been here just once (with :x&y: I think and almost with :mx: ¿remember:cry:?) and I was too young. There's a lot of chileans waiting for you, guys, including me absolutely. You can imagine how it is for us, yours fans to see you guys in a concert, but you cant really feel how it is. Please come here, so we in Chile can feel the real feel of see you.

Love, Berni

PD: (Sorry If my english is bad :( )

I really hope they'll consider an actual, extended Latin/South American tour, as was suggested earlier in the thread!

Hopefully Eastern European countries will be considered, as well as Asia!!!!!

Also, just don't forget to perform in Paris mkay thanks :awesome:

The ISS is also a pretty strong suggestion, I agree with Batman :nod:

Please come to Minneapolis/St.Paul, Minnesota! The last time you were here, the tickets went on sale when I was in my first semester of college and properly getting into Coldplay for the first time. Once I realized how much I'd love to see you guys, it was too late to buy any tickets. Hopefully your next tour gives me another chance since you're the #1 band I want to see.

Other places you should consider are Milwaukee, Wisconsin and/or Chicago, Illinois. Just whatever you do, please don't forget about the Midwest!

Please come to Denver, Colorado in the United States. The last time you came I was too young and you never came during the MX tour. Red Rocks Amphitheater is an absolutely beautiful place to see a concert and Pepsi Center is a nice arena if you want to play in a bigger venue!

Edit: Latin America really deserves to see more Coldplay because it's been a while and it seems to have such a passionate fanbase :)