✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

I'm glad I'm not the only one...but I know we were both in rare form last night because of this gig :P

Even though I'm in more of a Coldplay mood than ever, I kind of want to Strokeify my avi & sig...I had Strokes-related stuff on here like YEARS ago, but other than that I've never had anything but Coldplay stuff because this is a Coldplay forum. But ever since all the Christmas Lights stuff in December, my avi and sig have been so fangirly :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian's voice was a little rough..Wasnt the concert short??'

Dd they do something tonight also.I cant find it anywhere

Live 105 BFD, which is the Bay Area radio festival.

They didn't stream any of the acts, though. Just interviews I think.

It's incredible that the bands get such huge slots at Bonnaroo! Woooo way to celebrate the Queen's birthday :D

Bit of a shame that Explosions in the Sky only get half an hour though, I'd like to see them.

And who the hell are Widespread Panic? And why are they headlining instead of The Strokes??

Bonnaroo is a "jam band fest" and Widespread Panic are your ultimate jam band.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHzJfmrP3DA]YouTube - ‪Widespread Panic - Jam - Protein Drink‬‏[/ame]

the strokes are headlining the second biggest stage which i guess is still something. the white stripes headlined that same stage in 2007 when they were a pretty huge band.

Yeah I missed the Coachella set.

You Only Live Once has always been one of my favourites :awesome:

Just gonna be us here, perhaps? :uhoh:

Also... do you think Julian is going to take his glasses off once the sun goes down? :P

Also... do you think Julian is going to take his glasses off once the sun goes down? :P

i always thought wearing sunnies at night was part of being a hip new yorkers??

the strokes are clashing with robert plant, explosiions in the sky and beirut. so they've done a good job in drawing the crowd that they have.

^ probably. Just like wearing a leather jacket on a summer evening. Think I'm being to hopeful in hoping he'll take it off? :P

Yeah, I would have been torn between The Strokes and Beirut. Don't really know Robert Plant though and they would have won ten times over Explosions in the Sky.

This is the first time I've heard most of the new songs live, they sound great! :awesome: