✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Coldplay Songs Ever!

Sheikwonder

I'm honestly not big on "the amazing" Amsterdam. I like the piano in it but I can never pay full attention to it. Its easy to listen to piano but I can't seem to enjoy the lyrics like it do their other songs

Side not I Love Shiver

I'm really surprised to see Death and All his Friends on the list. That's one of my favorites!

Me too, I think it's one of the best songs on the entire Viva album. It's also an awesome show closer and I wish the band would just go ahead and play it again. They already soundchecked it about a month ago.

Welcome to the forums! :D

• Like 4

Me too, I think it's one of the best songs on the entire Viva album. It's also an awesome show closer and I wish the band would just go ahead and play it again. They already soundchecked it about a month ago.

Welcome to the forums! :D

I agree! I love the song! And thanks for the warm welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... Top 5 worst songs ever? Or should I say, bottom 5? :) I love Coldplay a lot, but I will admit, some of their songs are annoying.

(No particular order)

1. A Whisper

2. Lost (Every single version of this -_-)

3. Chinese Sleep Chant

4. Life In Technicolor ii

5. Princess Of China (Why is it that whenever Rihanna is a featured artist on a song, the song gets ruined xD)

Honestly, I think the worst coldplay song is fun. Whenever it comes on, it just gives me an unsatisfying feeling and I dont like the tempo and such. It's like a slow breakup song that should be sung by a female solo artist!

I dont like Fun that much either. I don't think it's the worst song but I'm always surprised that so many people seem to love it. I think it's the second worst song after XMTS on AHFOD.

• Like 2