✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Coldplay Songs Ever!

Sheikwonder

• 7 months later...
Funny, A Whisper and Such a Rush are imho quite underrated..

BTW, @Sheikwonder, are you still around ? :)

Hey!!!!

Sorry for the hiatus, changed my phone and completely forgot my password. In between that time, our beloved Coldplay released another album. Anyhow, I'm around

for now..... How are you?

• Like 3

Nice to see you back !!

I'm fine. Things have changed for me too since we last talked in this thread: In March 2016, I finally got to see Coldplay live for the first time at their (comparatively) intimate gig in NYC, third row and directly at the catwalk !! :D

Also, we have the I Ran Away Project now:

So how did you find the new album ? Any new adds to your worst Coldplay songs list ? :D

• Like 1

Nice to see you back !!

I'm fine. Things have changed for me too since we last talked in this thread: In March 2016, I finally got to see Coldplay live for the first time at their (comparatively) intimate gig in NYC, third row and directly at the catwalk !! :D

So how did you find the new album ? Any new adds to your worst Coldplay songs list ? :D

The new album is just perfect. Everything's Up and Up for you, I guess we should be expecting a hymn for the weekend from you soon!

Nice to see you back !!

You got to see Coldplay live!!! You are one lucky bastard!!

Anyway I'm happy about your project, I'm schooling so I've not really had the time to get on with other stuff.

Regarding the new album, every bit of it is lovely. Despite the challenges

I'm facing at the moment, everything is looking Up and Up. I may never get to see Coldplay live, but the fact that you did gives me much joy than ever!

So, what's this project all about?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I don't dislike any, these are the ones that I always skip through.

Don't panic,

Trouble,

A rush of blood to the head,

Major Minus,

Careful where you stand,

Funny, seems we are almost diametrally apart - most of your list are among my favorites ! :D

• Like 1

maybe i listen to lyrics primarily so when chris goes "a whisper, a whisper..." for most of the time it gets annoying

Ah, that makes sense. For me, I may more attention to the music :rolleyes: that's probably why I love it.

• Like 2

Maybe an unpopular choice :

True Love

What an awful song. Terrible lyrics, Chris singing bid is hard to stand too.

Their worst, by far, for me.

Yeah, I agree. Whenever I listen to Ghost Stories, I'm always tempted to skip it. It just sounds so cheesy and miserable. I do appreciate the strings and instrumentation though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Love

Their worst, by far, for me.

wow I love that song :wacko:

I think my most disliked song EVER by Coldplay is X Marks The Spot. I think I have listened to it for about 3 times.

True Love

wow I love that song :wacko:

I think my most disliked song EVER by Coldplay is X Marks The Spot. I think I have listened to it for about 3 times.

Dang guys, I love both of them so screw you :laugh2:

I like TL for the really nice melody and XMTS for the lyrics and the beat.

• Like 2

tumblr_inline_o1jpk1B1ae1r34t0l_500.gif

Well, to me, it's like a somewhat dark song in the midst of all of those happy songs, so it stands out significantly. And the lyrics mean that you're going to admit your fears and them face them head on :wacko:

Well, to me, it's like a somewhat dark song in the midst of all of those happy songs, so it stands out significantly. And the lyrics mean that you're going to admit your fears and them face them head on :wacko:

tumblr_m85n8cUTEK1r8gcaro1_500.png

well I'm glad some people enjoy this song.

• Like 1

A Whisper is their worst song, maybe have listened to it all the way through once or twice. Low is a close second. All of this my opinion of course.

:cry:

You're probably like the happiest person on here :D, that's why you don't like those tunes.

Lemme guess: your favorite album is AHFOD...