✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Coldplay Songs Ever!

Sheikwonder

A Whisper, Strawberry Swing, and Birds.

Swallowed in the Sea is simply too cheesy for my liking, quite overrated imho. Sorry.

You crazy! "Strawberry swing" is a great song maybe the greatest but then we have to endure songs like "fun" or "birds"

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Coldplaying mobile app

Are you crazy? [emoji23] I love Fun[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you all crazy? ;) I love A Whisper, Green Eyes, Strawberry Swing, Swallowed In The Sea, Birds, and Fun. :D

• Like 4

Are you all crazy? ;) I love A Whisper, Green Eyes, Strawberry Swing, Swallowed In The Sea, Birds, and Fun. :D

We are all so funny!!! [emoji23][emoji23] In reality, I love everything Coldplay sings....just a couple that aren't my favorites. But I do love Strawberry Swing, Fun & Swallowed In The Sea is one of my very favorites[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
I saw this thread and I couldn't resist to say I hate very much A Whisper.

I'm very sorry.

Same here... I can't take it! Think is the only CP song I skip when I hear it...

And by the way, now I can add another song to this thread: Something Just Like This. One of their worst in my opinion.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Same here... I can't take it! Think is the only CP song I skip when I hear it...

And by the way, now I can add another song to this thread: Something Just Like This. One of their worst in my opinion.

Totally agree! I don't really like the Chainsmokers but honestly some of their other songs are better...

I'll just go straight to the point and say I wish these songs weren't from Coldplay: Something Just Like This, Sky Full of Stars, Hymn for The Weekend (liked Johnny's part tho), True Love (upvote for Johnny again), Princess of China (acoustic version was alright), Up in Flames (ugh)

A Sky Full Of Stars is one my all time favorites. Listen to it all the time. It's better than Hymn For The Weekend.

I like Something Just Like This. It's very good, just not good enough to beat ASFOS for me.

A Sky Full Of Stars is one my all time favorites. Listen to it all the time. It's better than Hymn For The Weekend.

I like Something Just Like This. It's very good, just not good enough to beat ASFOS for me.

I'm not saying those are bad songs, they're overall popularity says otherwise. But they're not the type of songs that made me love Coldplay. Too overproduced to say the least, almost like following a trend to stay relevant. Those songs just kinda make me cringe haha

• Like 1

Birds!!!!!. I really really tried and just couldn't get into it..

I used this time during the AHFOD concert to post pics and reply messages.

Same, cant get into Birds, though everyone seems to love it. Although I wouldnt say its the worst. They didn't play it during the first Toronto show, so I dunno how i'd react. Having said that, the songs I thought I wouldnt like so much (like ASFOS, HFTW, SJLT, ETIAW, and the like) I found I really liked live. It's hard not to dance your ass off when 50,000 others around you are. None of them I would say are 'the worst' though.

Pour/Poor Me also comes to mind.

• Like 2

I'll just go straight to the point and say I wish these songs weren't from Coldplay: Something Just Like This, Sky Full of Stars, Hymn for The Weekend (liked Johnny's part tho), True Love (upvote for Johnny again), Princess of China (acoustic version was alright), Up in Flames (ugh)

Avicii edit is superior to the original version of ASFOS. I just feel more emotions. The vocal take is more grandiose and I just LOVE IT. I think they toned it down to make it more "radio friendly"