✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Coldplay Songs Ever!

Sheikwonder

I love 1.36. But that's because I also listen to a lot of rock besides Coldplay. Would I like Coldplay if their general style was stuff like 1.36? Maybe, maybe not. They certainly wouldn't be as big to me. But it's cool to hear something different from them once in a while. Like listening to GPASUYF. It's a nice reminder that the guys can rock out and have fun with it.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

I don't classify any of them as 'bad' but....

If I had to choose one, it would be High Speed

I think "High Speed" sounds great especially at the end where there is a diminuendo and a reverberation of sounds in a repetitive manner...I usually feel like I'm trapped in a 70's movie whenever I listen to it...

• Like 1

Actually, I now know which Coldplay song I truly hate. And I mean it as in truly, truly, truly hate, not just dislike.

It's I am Your Baby's Daddy. Those lyrics are just so gross that I still wonder how Chris Martin ever managed to speak them out on a public video. I hate that "song" !

Actually, I now know which Coldplay song I truly hate. And I mean it as in truly, truly, truly hate, not just dislike.

It's I am Your Baby's Daddy. Those lyrics are just so gross that I still wonder how Chris Martin ever managed to speak them out on a public video. I hate that "song" !

I've never heard that song before... It alongside "Another's Arms" are two songs I'll probably never listen to due to negative publicity...

• 1 month later...

its hard to find which one is the most least fav song, i like how every album sounds different

my least fav:

-a whisper

-such a rush

-midnight

@I ran away i never heard that song before and when i listen it i actually rofl'ed hard even it sounds distrubing but i rly like it

its hard to find which one is the most least fav song, i like how every album sounds different

my least fav:

-a whisper

-such a rush

-midnight

@I ran away i never heard that song before and when i listen it i actually rofl'ed hard even it sounds distrubing but i rly like it

Midnight is good.Listen to it a few times more and youll like it.A whisper is so-so i think the poorer songs would be Anothers Arm/Up In Flames

Midnight is good.Listen to it a few times more and youll like it.A whisper is so-so i think the poorer songs would be Anothers Arm/Up In Flames

idk i just dont enjoy a song with less lyrics, and imo anothers arm is good

maybe u r right about up in flames is worse than whisper

my least fav:

-a whisper

-such a rush

-midnight

Funny, A Whisper and Such a Rush are imho quite underrated..

BTW, @Sheikwonder, are you still around ? :)