✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #5: MYLO XYLOTO

thetwinparadox

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Up in Flames! Why all the hate?

Although I do agree with @cp3176. I don't prefer Major Minus over most of the others. Just personal preference, it's not my favorite song.

#christmaslightsforthewin! LOL

Why all the hate for MX itself too... the album is full of gorgeous music IMO. I also agree... Up In Flames is actually a pretty good song.

Up in Flames is imho the worst song on MX, and considering that I dislike MX itself, that's saying something !

#SavePOC

VOTE UP IN FLAMES !!

No! DONT vote for Up In Flames! But don't vote for PoC either. VOTE MAJOR MINUS!!! (yes I know thatll never happen but whatever) also I dont get the hate for MX, yes I realize that its all a matter of opinion but I don't see how you couldn't love it, its by far the most underrated album of the century so far, the music inside is all so gorgous!!

I don't think it is. My music tastes depend very much on strong melodies too, and POC has got just that. Before I even knew Coldplay, POC stood out to me as a pop song that is somewhat different than the other mainstream pop that was on the radio. Yes it is very poppy, but so is nearly this entire album and at least this song has a great melody. And while I hate Rihanna, I have to admit her vocals are quite decent on POC.

I've always disliked Up In Flames on the other hand...

Why all the hate for MX itself too... the album is full of gorgeous music IMO. I also agree... Up In Flames is actually a pretty good song.

What...MX is a rather horrible album and the best song in MX is probably Major Minus and the worst song being Up In Flames/POC.

What...MX is a rather horrible album and the best song in MX is probably Major Minus and the worst song being Up In Flames/POC.

You've gotta be kidding! It's the best Coldplay has ever written... Major Minus? What a joke of a song. Paradise, easily the best song of MX. Also, MX is the best and I don't know why so many people are bad. PoC isn't the best song in MX but it's actually pretty good. Up In Flames is a bit bland but it's gorgeous.

MX, is just full of gorgeous music. Don't know how any one call it horrible.

But this is honestly what makes this forum interesting. Disagreements and different opinions are all welcome... that's why this forum isn't boring, everyone has different opinions and that sparks conversation :D Also, if everyone thought the same these elimination games wouldn't work atall:P

Mylo Xyloto is a great album but it isn't their best. I love this album because it represents a lot of emotions. Joy, hope, worries, love, happiness are all involved, and we can see how there is color among the gray color around us.

Up in flames and DLBYH are the weak songs from this album. However I believe both are good songs. In my opinion, Charlie Brown is the best song. It gives a clear idea of what you're going to listen to in the whole album even though it isn't the opening song. Some other stand out songs are Paradise, UATW, ETIAW, HLH and Major Minus. PoC is a good song that doesn't deserve so much hate.

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Princess of China[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Up in Flames[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Major Minus[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]A Hopeful Transmission/Don't Let It Break Your Heart[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]U.F.O.[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Princess of China is, of course, eliminated. :P

Your stars:

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Us Against the World

M.M.I.X./Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Major Minus

U.F.O.

Up in Flames

A Hopeful Transmission/Don't Let It Break Your Heart

Up with the Birds

Christmas Lights

Moving to Mars

And it didn't come as any surprise, did it? ;) I vote for U.F.O.!!

Noooo... SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE U.F.O... Seriously? You're kidding me. There can't already be votes for Paradise... that's not fathomable. Alright @I ran away if we have to vote Up In Flames to #SaveU.F.O and #SaveParadise then so be it!!!!:D

Is it weird that I'm saying this is difficult?

I vote UFO

Nope it isn't hahahahahaha... man I like mylo like most fans of cold.. but... duude how can this album be so....less than the others. My fav of album its hurts like heaven for sure.. the rest just becomes hard to decide hahaha

Buuut its just my opinion you know

You've gotta be kidding! It's the best Coldplay has ever written... Major Minus? What a joke of a song. Paradise, easily the best song of MX. Also, MX is the best and I don't know why so many people are bad. PoC isn't the best song in MX but it's actually pretty good. Up In Flames is a bit bland but it's gorgeous.

MX, is just full of gorgeous music. Don't know how any one call it horrible.

But this is honestly what makes this forum interesting. Disagreements and different opinions are all welcome... that's why this forum isn't boring, everyone has different opinions and that sparks conversation :D Also, if everyone thought the same these elimination games wouldn't work atall:P

Are u serious...how in the world is MX the best album,Any other album other then GS would be better.And seriously go have another take on Major Minus...its the most creative and one of the only good songs in MX!