✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Tour Supporting Acts-Who Do You Want to See Tour With Coldplay?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going holograms I'll give you a veeerrry long list ... But half of those holograms deserve headlining tours of their own so maybe not...

Can you imagine Coldplay as a supporting act? They'd be like "we're only gonna play 3 songs," wind up playing a full setlist, and then wind up coming out for an encore :laugh3:

I'd say Tove Lo to be honest, realistically speaking, it makes sense. Her music is similar to AHFOD. Plus she is on Fun. Can't imagine picking a band like Bear's Den opening. Music doesn't match. But I'd like to say that I love Bear's Den.

And she has this weird trend of flashing her b***ps in all her concerts.

That would be one hell of an opening(s) hahaha.

Adele

Either her or Frank Ocean if he's not too big of a star.

He was asked to accompany them a couple of years ago but had to decline.

I would actually cease living.

Adele is bigger than Coldplay nowadays, so I doubt she would support them. Frank Ocean is more realistic, and would be awesome.

Adele is bigger than Coldplay nowadays, so I doubt she would support them. Frank Ocean is more realistic, and would be awesome.

I kid :D

Big>bigger>biggest>ADELE

some choice cuts from neon indian's new album. tell me these dont fit with adventure of a lifetime

i think it would be sick if neon indian toured w coldplay!!

Very nice Reflektor buddy. :wacko: Reminds me of Jai Paul and Blood Orange.

I have that album in my PC, gonna listen to it nao.

There's a British band called the Mispers, they do some really nice pop/rock/folk music, their lead singer is quite charismatic and they're great live! I saw them supporting Kodaline in Paris and they know how to motivate a crowd! I think they might be too small yet though unfortunately. They would definitely be a great fit.

FYI I wasn't being facetious. She released a great pop album and if you look at their previous openers, it's in line with their previous acts. They've had Marina and the Diamonds, Charli XCX, Girls Aloud, etc.

Hm I suppose, I don't really listen to her music but I have Call Me Maybe etched into my skull and I just want it out!! I'm Canadian so all the Canadian radio stations thought it would be appropriate to play Call Me Maybe every second song because she was a 'budding Canadian artist...' But yeah I suppose it's in line with the previous acts, except Marina and the Diamonds is pure gold!! :)