✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would really love to go and see Coldplay in my own country. But guess what, they've never played here... Does that mean I have no right to see them?

And I did read the terms and conditions on amazon.co.uk, it said absolutely nothing about citizenship...

Okay fair enough, if they have never been to your country then of course you should have the right to go and see them somewhere else. I suppose I was being a bit selfish because I knew that if they were only available to British citizens then it would be easier to buy them, but at the same time as many people as possible should have the same opportunity to see the band.

How is that fair? Well I suppose it isn't, but instead of travelling abroad perhaps some fans should try and go to a show in their own country. With regards to the pre sale code maybe fans should read the terms and conditions before they buy something.

Sorry, but I DID check the T&Cs before and there was nothing about that. And what about the fans who do not have a concert in their own country? Even Ireland is excluded.

But anyway, they may have linked the wrong T&Cs. Amazon help twitter account e.g. says the codes are restricted to amazon.co.uk CUSTOMERS, nothing about residency :-)

Okay fair enough, if they have never been to your country then of course you should have the right to go and see them somewhere else. I suppose I was being a bit selfish because I knew that if they were only available to British citizens then it would be easier to buy them, but at the same time as many people as possible should have the same opportunity to see the band.

Ah sorry, our posts crossed. I do understand selfishness when it comes to Coldplay tickets ;-)

Sorry, but I DID check the T&Cs before and there was nothing about that.

YES I checked it last night (around 18:00 gmt+2 :D ) and nothing was written. I wish I took the screenshot and we could sue them :inquisitive: anyway, I will take my chance today. we will get tickets eventually!

Sorry, but I DID check the T&Cs before and there was nothing about that.

YES I checked it last night (around 18:00 gmt+2 :D ) and nothing was written. I wish I took the screenshot and we could sue them :inquisitive: anyway, I will take my chance today. we will get tickets eventually!

I highly doubt they are going to check through all orders to see who lives in the uk or not.Too much work.

Did anyone go for the collector ticket? I didn't see the option, I was rushing to at least get tickets :laugh3: I'll have to get one on eBay or something as a souvenir :)

You could pick that just before you have to enter your amazon code.