✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the email with the presale code there is a link to further informations that leads you to site with T&Cs.

I am just glad I got the no purchase link instead of by ordering on amazon - I checked all T&Cs and it definitely did not have that restriction. That is very unfair and a way to rip off the fans.

In the email with the presale code there is a link to further informations that leads you to site with T&Cs.

I am just glad I got the no purchase link instead of by ordering on amazon - I checked all T&Cs and it definitely did not have that restriction. That is very unfair and a way to rip off the fans.

At least it means that those people living in UK have a better chance of obtaining tickets.

At least it means that those people living in UK have a better chance of obtaining tickets.

Well, good for you - but for the rest of Europe anyone could buy tickets. How is that fair? And what about those not-UK fans who missed the non purchase link an pre-ordered the album via amazon (with high exchange fees and if not MP3, high postage as well) to get the code and now are cheated out of it?

I've not received a code even though I applied for one :( I guess I'll try my luck Friday with everyone else, but after the last time when I got through to the payment screen twice before it crashed, I don't hold out much hope!

Fingers crossed.

ticket prices seems to have gone down to £65!!

Still rather costly, but it's in line with the average ticket price for a stadium show.

Afterall, touring is how bands make the majority of their money these days

Although wasn't it £65 original plus the various booking fees to take the ticket price to £71.50?

Still rather costly, but it's in line with the average ticket price for a stadium show.

Afterall, touring is how bands make the majority of their money these days

Although wasn't it £65 original plus the various booking fees to take the ticket price to £71.50?

Yes it was. Anyone seen the option to pay extra and your ticket is actually a fancy pass on a lanyard type thing?

Yes it was. Anyone seen the option to pay extra and your ticket is actually a fancy pass on a lanyard type thing?

seems that only wembley has the kaleidoscope vip package and its 360 a ticket, where as everywhere else seems to have hot ticket options, with the german dates have either prime seat, or early entrance to standing to get in the front zone...

seems that only wembley has the kaleidoscope vip package and its 360 a ticket, where as everywhere else seems to have hot ticket options, with the german dates have either prime seat, or early entrance to standing to get in the front zone...

Can you go onto Ticketmaster, go on the coldplay page, look right? A small box should be there describing this lanyard thing.It says you can just add it to your ticket order.

Well, good for you - but for the rest of Europe anyone could buy tickets. How is that fair? And what about those not-UK fans who missed the non purchase link an pre-ordered the album via amazon (with high exchange fees and if not MP3, high postage as well) to get the code and now are cheated out of it?

How is that fair? Well I suppose it isn't, but instead of travelling abroad perhaps some fans should try and go to a show in their own country. With regards to the pre sale code maybe fans should read the terms and conditions before they buy something.

How is that fair? Well I suppose it isn't, but instead of travelling abroad perhaps some fans should try and go to a show in their own country. With regards to the pre sale code maybe fans should read the terms and conditions before they buy something.

Well, I would really love to go and see Coldplay in my own country. But guess what, they've never played here... Does that mean I have no right to see them?

And I did read the terms and conditions on amazon.co.uk, it said absolutely nothing about citizenship...