✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

It's not for real fans, the ones who will be up queuing in the daytime, more for the people with money who enjoy a few songs and want to sit & eat in the corporate suites mid-way up, so the sound won't be as good as being on the pitch and the atmosphere being more relaxed.

Sure . I prefer standing fos

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a standing ticket what time will be there to catch a good position (close to stage)? and is toilet a problem for long time waiting?

Toilets are open, if I´m not wrong, from 6 a.m. on event days.

And toilets are not more far from 50 meters from each queue.

Hope this helps.

;)

May I ask if someone saw some remaining tickets available in free flow area (green or yellow don't mind), for one of the three Wembley dates? I have not been able to book earlier and now I am desperately looking at all the official websites : TM, Gigs and Tours/See Tickets, AXS... But nothing seems available for any of the three nights anymore. :(

Ok I'm desperate now. I will give £50 -free money people- to anyone who will swap tickets with me. I have two green standing/unreserved collectors tickets for the 16th at Wembley which I payed about £150 for. Please can someone swap me for two tickets on the 18th please please please. It won't be any trouble for you, I promise and If you can't help please, at least help me find someone who can. I'm just gonna be so devastated if I can't go.

• 3 months later...

We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY

at Wembley Stadium, London

Due to production changes, please note the pitch standing section will no

longer be split into 2 zones and the pitch area will now be one zone only.

Tickets remain valid for both this section and unreserved seating on level one.

Best regards,

See Tickets Customer Services

• Like 1

We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY

at Wembley Stadium, London

Due to production changes, please note the pitch standing section will no

longer be split into 2 zones and the pitch area will now be one zone only.

Tickets remain valid for both this section and unreserved seating on level one.

Best regards,

See Tickets Customer Services

Makes sense looking at the stage setup from another concert

http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny2/68457s_a.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody thinking of going to the stadium by 2 PM ? I'm going by myself and it would bc nice to have some company and people to enjoy it ! I normally always go to gigs by myself but it would be nice to enjoy Coldplay with other people :)

Is anybody thinking of going to the stadium by 2 PM ? I'm going by myself and it would bc nice to have some company and people to enjoy it ! I normally always go to gigs by myself but it would be nice to enjoy Coldplay with other people :)

Yep, i'll be there before then probably and loads of other people will be i'm sure :)

Just had a look on Wembley stadium website and it states that there is a 10:30pm curfew for Wed, Thurs and Sat concerts and 10pm for Sunday.

https://help.wembleystadium.com/support/solutions/articles/9000029218-i-need-to-catch-a-train-after-the-coldplay-concert-what-time-does-it-end-

Guess that this will mean Coldplay will be on around 8:30pm latest. Hope this doesn't mean that the start is visually less stunning than we have seen for recent Latin America gigs, seeing as it will be still be light at that time in June

• Like 1

Just had a look on Wembley stadium website and it states that there is a 10:30pm curfew for Wed, Thurs and Sat concerts and 10pm for Sunday.

https://help.wembleystadium.com/support/solutions/articles/9000029218-i-need-to-catch-a-train-after-the-coldplay-concert-what-time-does-it-end-

Guess that this will mean Coldplay will be on around 8:30pm latest. Hope this doesn't mean that the start is visually less stunning than we have seen for recent Latin America gigs, seeing as it will be still be light at that time in June

I was thinking about that too, the show really needs to be in the dark; especially for the full effect of the fireworks and Xylobands. I reckon the first half an hour will be during the daylight. The Emirates shows were in the daylight for the first 20 minutes I think, here is a video of how it looked.

Oh no I didn't think of the daylight! I don't know if anyone's see the Xylobands page on Facebook, but they've got some pretty awesome photo's, and obviously the boys have posted some amazing photo's as has the Coldplaying Facebook page, all in the dark from what I remember. I've not been to a stadium yet so can't wait! I do have a Xyloband from Under1 Roof 2013 though-any way to get that Xyloband working again? x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, I'm new here, but long time Coldplay fan, since Parachutes :-)

I don't know if this is the right place (sorry if it isn't) but I'm desperately searching for 1 standing ticket for the Wembley show on June 18: can somebody help me with a place where I can buy it or if you have an extra ticket to sell?

Thank you all very much :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everybody, I'm new here, but long time Coldplay fan, since Parachutes :-)

I don't know if this is the right place (sorry if it isn't) but I'm desperately searching for 1 standing ticket for the Wembley show on June 18: can somebody help me with a place where I can buy it or if you have an extra ticket to sell?

Thank you all very much :-)

I have a standing ticket available for that night. Actually 2 but will sell you one of them. Contact me at [email protected]

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that I emailed Wembley and the replied saying the following;

"A decision has been made to unsegregate these areas so as long as you have standing tickets, you'll be able to find your friends. With this being the case, you may be entering through different gates."

So like a lot of you know, there is no green / yellow zone anymore.

There was a general sale earlier today where they released more tickets for all the shows, annoyingly I missed out on another couple for Saturday 18 June. If anyone has a spare couple then please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Ben