✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a presale code that I havent used - anyone need one? is there another forum to post it or PM me? @sparky - can i send it to you, as most folks ping you about this stuff.

Got tickets for daughters to see the show! Was a nightmare tho - Safari locks up on the site (dont know if its been mentioned before, but stick to Firefox).

:( I was ready at 9:30 put my tickets request in at 9:31 - 3 tickets at £104.50 - Reserved Level 2 seats and I tried best seat available too but and didn't get any. I wonder how many seats are actually released for the fans who pre buy the album and register for the pre sale? - Anybody know... Gutted.

Anyway I will try again for the general release tickets, really want to take out six year old son, so hope to get reserved seating. (6 years old and loves Coldplay!) Out of curiosity what do you guys think about taking a six year old - is reserved seating best? or do you think we'd be ok down in the standing/unreserved section - Am a bit worried he might get overwhelmed with too many big tall grown ups surrounding him - he can only sit on Dads shoulders for so long. What are the level 1 unreserved seats like?

Any help or advice much appreciated, thanks

:( I was ready at 9:30 put my tickets request in at 9:31 - 3 tickets at £104.50 - Reserved Level 2 seats and I tried best seat available too but and didn't get any. I wonder how many seats are actually released for the fans who pre buy the album and register for the pre sale? - Anybody know... Gutted.

Anyway I will try again for the general release tickets, really want to take out six year old son, so hope to get reserved seating. (6 years old and loves Coldplay!) Out of curiosity what do you guys think about taking a six year old - is reserved seating best? or do you think we'd be ok down in the standing/unreserved section - Am a bit worried he might get overwhelmed with too many big tall grown ups surrounding him - he can only sit on Dads shoulders for so long. What are the level 1 unreserved seats like?

Any help or advice much appreciated, thanks

Doesn't seem like there were a lot of Level 2 seats in the presale to be fair... They are the smallest blocks as well if I remember rightly from my previous encounters of Wembley. Ticketmaster/Amazon refused to comment on how many tickets went to presale.

Hm, you can go Unreserved Seating and take the risk. You'd have to arrive at a fairly decent time to get a good seat (like gates time). But it depends on the weather because if there's the threat of rain more people tend to head for the seats as they offer a bit of protection. The Level 1 seats are really no different to the Level 2-- the Level 5 are a bit more steep/severe-- if you go for a middle row you get a fairly good view over the top of the heads of the standing people and it's all tiered so unless a giant sits/stands in front of you, you'll be fine for a view.

Hope this helps some :)

Guys I want to go on red area on Wembley Stadium, I have a pre sale code, but they are not selling today. I dont know if wait for tomorrow or buy on yellow or green area...

there's no red area or FOS in wembley... is not as in Germany. There's only a huge field divided by the catwalk of the stage with two colors asigned: green and yellow.

I got a Pre-Sale code but it's to late. Ticketmaster show me the message that "Tickets not currently". Alright. So what about tomorrow and the special price tickets? What do you think about the "Premium Seats" and "Kaleidoscope Hospitality Package". Is it possible to get it tomorrow morning and what that means: "Level One". Is it like Justin Timberlake in near at the stage? So i want to get two of them. Will it be quickly sold out? I'm nervous. :D

Okay so I'm hoping to get either London date, here is my dream set list

A Head Full Of Dreams

Yellow

Magic

Speed of Sound

Trouble

Clocks

Adventure of a Lifetime

Talk

Politik

Hymn For The Weekend

Midnight

The Scientist

Everglow

True Love

Charlie Brown

Fix You

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Birds

White Shadows

A Sky Full Of Stars

Up and Up

Colour Spectrum?

Hello everybody :)

I don't know if I write in the right place and if that is the case I apologize.

This morning I buy a ticket for the Wembley concert on June 18, a ticket in the YELLOW standing, but my friends bought a ticket in the GREEN standing.

So I search to exchange my ticket in the YELLOW standing against a ticket in the GREEN standing with someone who have the same problem as me.

If someone is in this case, please contact me for an exchange.

Thank you very much.

Managed to get standing tickets in the green zone, really excited for this. I've been to Wembley tons of times for various things but my Coldplay debut in 2009 in the rain (still got the water-damaged gig poster up in my room actually!) was definitely my favourite visit :cool: Roll on June!

Some questions. Standing/Level 1 unreserved seatings, does this mean that the whole Level 1 area of the stadium is unreserved? Or are the better Level 1 blocks like 124,123, etc for 'reserved seats' buyers? I really don't know if I should buy a reserved seat, the best thing is, it's more comfortable.