✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

Hi there!

I am selling two unreserved standing tickets for the show on the 18th.

Insured shipping (from Austria) or personal handover in London possible (will go to the show on 16th)

PM me :-)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone ! I will go to the show by myself . and some company in the line would be appreciated ! if anyone is thinking of going to the stadium at around noon , please send me a message ! (i am 24 years old btw haha) and we can try to organise a little something ! (dunno which entrance i will be in tho ...)

Hey everyone ! I will go to the show by myself . and some company in the line would be appreciated ! if anyone is thinking of going to the stadium at around noon , please send me a message ! (i am 24 years old btw haha) and we can try to organise a little something ! (dunno which entrance i will be in tho ...)

there will be a few of us there by then! just keep an eyeout on the forum on the day we will let you know where we are!

• Like 1

ok... I received e-mail from gigsandtours today and I'm just super p****d off...:

Dear MR. JAN ....

We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY at Wembley Stadium, London on THURSDAY 16/06/2016 at 17.00

Because your address is overseas we are not able to post your tickets to you securely. Please collect your tickets on arrival.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 17.00 onwards on the day of the event.

As well as a copy of this email, credit card bookers should take along the card used for the booking, whilst PayPal customers should take along some official identification.

Only the account holder will be able to collect the tickets. You will also be asked to confirm your booking reference number xxxx

The gate opening is at 5pm also... I was trying to call gigsandtours and they told me that I can't do anything with it, It's not possible to pick up the tickets the day before ....

great :(

ok... I received e-mail from gigsandtours today and I'm just super p****d off...:

Dear MR. JAN ....

We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY at Wembley Stadium, London on THURSDAY 16/06/2016 at 17.00

Because your address is overseas we are not able to post your tickets to you securely. Please collect your tickets on arrival.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 17.00 onwards on the day of the event.

As well as a copy of this email, credit card bookers should take along the card used for the booking, whilst PayPal customers should take along some official identification.

Only the account holder will be able to collect the tickets. You will also be asked to confirm your booking reference number xxxx

The gate opening is at 5pm also... I was trying to call gigsandtours and they told me that I can't do anything with it, It's not possible to pick up the tickets the day before ....

great :(

I got the same email a few days ago. I managed to change the delivery address to my friend in London.

Do you happen to have someone there?

If they opened at least one hour before the doors open, people would be able to go and pick up the tickets and others would save their spot in the queue, but this is just terrible!

On which site did you order your tickets? I got mine on Ticketmaster and they delivered overseas with DHL.

Yes, ticketmaster did deliver overseas, I got those a few weeks ago, but this is gigsandtours.com, they don't deliver, for whatever reason...

Yes, I know about the ticketmaster, but g&t doesn't have this option... I'm trying to contact my friend who lives in London, but I'm affraid she won't be there in june... so basically I'm completely screwed up :(

I will call to Wembley Stadium if there is any chance that they will open the box offices little bit earlier

Yes, I know about the ticketmaster, but g&t doesn't have this option... I'm trying to contact my friend who lives in London, but I'm affraid she won't be there in june... so basically I'm completely screwed up :(

I will call to Wembley Stadium if there is any chance that they will open the box offices little bit earlier

I don't use Twitter, but maybe it would be worth a try to tweet Coldplay HQ about it... They understand that fans want to queue early, it's nonsense that the box office only opens when the doors open

I don't use Twitter, but maybe it would be worth a try to tweet Coldplay HQ about it... They understand that fans want to queue early, it's nonsense that the box office only opens when the doors open

Ok, that's actually a good idea :) btw. We can write in czech/slovak ... Jsem z Prahy :)

• Like 1

What a stupid policy! I was lucky and bought via ticketmaster but I feel for you. My advice is to ask them if you may pick up the tickets the day before. After all the ticket office is open every day, the tickets are ordered and paid for so I do not see why that should not be possible. Somebody else posted the same problem here in one of the other concert threats - so maybe it's a good idea to make a general enquiry with G&T?

I have the same ticket problem for that show. I asked them on email if we could collect our ticket before the day of the concert. But they didnt reply. I will write to them again and also to anchorman maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, that's actually a good idea :) btw. We can write in czech/slovak ... Jsem z Prahy :)

Ahoj, v tejto hlavnej diskusii radsej anglicky, lebo to vsetci citaju... Ale bola tu kedysi cesko-slovenska diskusia, uz dlhsie neaktivna, mozeme ju ozivit... :-)

Yeah, I'm sure there will be lots of us around from the forums on Saturday :)

Do a lot of people tell each other which forum member they are? Like, do you ask people if they're off the forum and tell them you're Sparky? I remember asking people at the RAH gig I attended and they didn't have a clue lol but I did meet some people from here despite not making it to the meet up spot :) If you don't mind me asking, did you make this forum? And I remember the official website's forum from years ago, why did it get shut down? x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Do a lot of people tell each other which forum member they are? Like, do you ask people if they're off the forum and tell them you're Sparky? I remember asking people at the RAH gig I attended and they didn't have a clue lol but I did meet some people from here despite not making it to the meet up spot :) If you don't mind me asking, did you make this forum? And I remember the official website's forum from years ago, why did it get shut down? x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Sort of, yeah! Busybeeburns (Ian) founded the forums in 2000. I took over in 2014 and now Stephen's taking over :P

Wasn't any official reason. From what I remember, it was a bit out of control behaviour wise, in 2006/2007 and the Coldplaying forums were growing in popularity, so that was probably a factor. The official forums were dead just before they closed too but that was mainly down to the big break Coldplay had before VLV.

• Like 1

G+T just sent me this mail, it's for the sunday gig but it shouldn't make a difference:

We just wanted to give you a quick update regarding your order for

COLDPLAY

at Wembley Stadium, London on 19/06/2016.

We are pleased to let you know that tickets are now in stock and in the process

of being despatched*. We will confirm despatch by email so you know exactly

when the tickets are on the way to you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Stage times are now on:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/2016/Coldplay-Saturday/Coldplay

Gig Times

Gates Open: 17.00

Reef: 18.30

Lianne la Havas: 19.15

Coldplay: 20:30

Show End: 22.30

"All times are subject to change"

Wednesday and Thursday are showing the same times as Saturday. Sunday is showing Coldplay on at 20:00 with 22:00 finish

The sunday gig it won't even be dark by the time they finish... Why would they change the times for these gigs? And give people less time to get in when there's a ton more people there?

*Sunday gates open at 16:30*

I was just thinking... Could the earlier start times be because they are going to make their gigs longer, so that they'll still finish at 23:00? Or is this just some stupid law/rule they have at Wembley forcing them to do this?

I was just thinking... Could the earlier start times be because they are going to make their gigs longer, so that they'll still finish at 23:00? Or is this just some stupid law/rule they have at Wembley forcing them to do this?

Maybe to give everyone enough time to catch the tube. As far as i know the last tube departs probably sometime around midnight.

Sent via Tapatalk