✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS I NEED HELP. I just bought two tickets for standing/unreserved green area collected tickets on the 16th of june at Wembley. but found out I two exams that day :(. I am broke af right now but I will give £40 to anyone who will swap with standing tickets with me for the 18th of june at Wembley instead. And if no one can swap then I need to sell them, but I would rather sell them to a coldplay fan then some random person on Ebay.

Hey guys,

i've buy two tickets via paypal on gigsandtours.com for the 19th but i get no confirmation via mail. is it standard?

I bought mine for the 19th on seetickets and the conformation email arrived a minute ago (I ordered them as soon as they appeared) so it also took some while.

Did you at least get the conformation-mail from paypal?

Does anybody know how to purchase tickets from Ticketmaster if you live in the US? For billing it only gives me Great Britain or Northern Ireland as options, it doesn't let you change the country.

For all those people who could´t buy tickets outside UK or Ireland.

I´m from Spain. First I bought pitch standing tickets for the 16 & 18 Wembley shows and I had no problem with my booking. Also tried to buy tickets for the 3rd night and there appeared that problem, I only could ship my tickets to UK or Ireland.

Then I noticed that for this 3rd booking I had choose the collector ticket option.

I changed this option for a standard ticket and the problem was gone.

So, just select a standard ticket, and non a collector ticket and you will be able to ship your tickets all around the world.

Hope this will help!

;)

For all those people who could´t buy tickets outside UK or Ireland.

I´m from Spain. First I bought pitch standing tickets for the 16 & 18 Wembley shows and I had no problem with my booking. Also tried to buy tickets for the 3rd night and there appeared that problem, I only could ship my tickets to UK or Ireland.

Then I noticed that for this 3rd booking I had choose the collector ticket option.

I changed this option for a standard ticket and the problem was gone.

So, just select a standard ticket, and non a collector ticket and you will be able to ship your tickets all around the world.

Hope this will help!

;)

same here

could only buy Collectors Ticket for German Show

do I need that ??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

It's not for real fans, the ones who will be up queuing in the daytime, more for the people with money who enjoy a few songs and want to sit & eat in the corporate suites mid-way up, so the sound won't be as good as being on the pitch and the atmosphere being more relaxed.