✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same ticket problem for that show. I asked them on email if we could collect our ticket before the day of the concert. But they didnt reply. I will write to them again and also to anchorman maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet them if you can.You will probably have a quicker chance of a response.

I will be at Entrance G or F .... please send me a message if your ticket have the same entrances , so we can hang out ! i will be at the show by myself so some company would be good ! :) and yeah , its quite weird how early it is , but if I remember correctly at Emirates Stadium , they started at the same time and it got dark in the middle of the show ...

PS its dark now and its 22: which means we will have half an hour of darkness so at least we will still get the effects on AOAL and SFOS

Thanks! then i will be there a little early. I also have another question, i got the Kaleidoscope Hospitality Package, does anyone know if there is any "dress code" in the Bobby More lounge? looks like it is on regular events as i can see.

Thanks! then i will be there a little early. I also have another question, i got the Kaleidoscope Hospitality Package, does anyone know if there is any "dress code" in the Bobby More lounge? looks like it is on regular events as i can see.

You're welcome. Wow that sounds so good. I'm not too sure to be honest. Are you male or female? Maybe smart jeans and a smart top? The only shoes I can think of is smartish trainers so you're comfortable. Or if you're female then smartish trainers or flat dolly shoes /pumps. What does the Kaleidoscope Hospitality package include? You'll have to tell us all about it after :) x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

Im a male, its another "dress code" culture at events in UK then were im from:p Always wanted to ser Coldplay at Wembley, and i forgot the day the tickets was released, so this was the only why i could go! And im also a littlebit excited!

Package includes:

Reserved premium seat in the Bobby Moore Club seating blocks on Level One

Relaxed and informal 'lounge style' hospitality within the prestigious Bobby Moore Club

Complimentary bar including beer, wine and soft drinks served for three hours prior to main act and one hour post show

Urban street food themed pre show buffet

One hour post show party with dance floor and guest DJ

Post show refreshments

Souvenir gift

There hasn't been any meet ups because everyone has been spread out over different gates. BUT, you can use any standing ticket for ANY gate. I've seen a few people do it on Thursday. The ticket is scanned, so as long as you have a ticket for standing / unreserved seating, you're good.

If you wanna do a meet up, the first few people who get there should post what gate/ramp they're queuing at, then everyone else should go there :) I'm going there later on in the afternoon with Mayur and Linus (probably B or C stage). Went early on Thursday :P

• Like 2

There hasn't been any meet ups because everyone has been spread out over different gates. BUT, you can use any standing ticket for ANY gate. I've seen a few people do it on Thursday. The ticket is scanned, so as long as you have a ticket for standing / unreserved seating, you're good.

If you wanna do a meet up, the first few people who get there should post what gate/ramp they're queuing at, then everyone else should go there :) I'm going there later on in the afternoon with Mayur and Linus (probably B or C stage). Went early on Thursday :P

Are you 100% sure? My freind has a ticket for a different gate, I don't want to queue for an hour and be turned away! Thanks for the info.

Expect to be standing for 6+ hours. Gosh getting the tube home on thursday was a nightmare! Also, once you find your ideal spot in the stadium (standing), sit down IMMEDIATELY! literally, you'll enjoy the concert alot more without your feet killing you, if you don't sit down, people from behind will just start pushing forward until eventually there's no space to even breathe. Halfway through ASFOS on thursday, a guy near me collapsed to the floor and everyone surrounding him started asking everyone for water which no one had. ALSO OMG, all drinks in the stadium have their caps taken off for safety reasons, what i do is bring a plastic bag or something and rubber bands so you and seal the drink off. its not nice having to hold your drink and worry about going to the toilet if you do drink it. hm... what other tips do i have? OH. OMG. DURING A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS AND HYMN FOR THE WEEKEND. WHEN THE CONFETTI GOES OFF. DO NOT LOOK UP AND HAVE YOUR MOUTH OPEN. I REPEAT. DO NOT LOOK UP AND HAVE YOUR MOUTH OPEN. THE PIECES OF CONFETTI ARE SO SMALL AND DENSE THEY JUST GO STRAIGHT INTO YOUR MOUTH. I CHOKED.

cant wait for tonight... again!

• Like 5

My mate has hurt her foot and we were going to be standing tonight. We have standing/unreserved seating tickets. Any advice on which area is best to sit? Looks like we are going to have to go with that option! :(

Go for the 2nd block of seats closest to the stage on either side and sit in the middle, about 6-7 rows up. Was in that position for Manchester and was a perfect view!

Are you 100% sure? My freind has a ticket for a different gate, I don't want to queue for an hour and be turned away! Thanks for the info.

Yeah. You can ask the security too. They just print gate numbers to keep the queues organised.

• Like 1

Go for the 2nd block of seats closest to the stage on either side and sit in the middle, about 6-7 rows up. Was in that position for Manchester and was a perfect view!

Yes - I agree with that. Wish I'd done that myself as I was totally knackered after standing from 5.30 to 10.30. + all the jumping and dancing ( I might be getting too old for that !) But I was determined to stand at the C stage to get close - it was amazing in spite of aching back and feet and not getting a good view of the rest of the concert !!!!