✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know ppl that returned it 'cos they wouldn't work anymore after the concert...

I've got 2 of the old ones and I found out, online, how to make them work . I can re-live the magic any time I want with a little press ! . He he. :smug:

So I'm hoping I can do the same with the new ones....... and , if not, I'd still want to keep it as a memento.

Glad to hear others are keeping theirs.

• Like 1

Can someone explain why radiohead give a gig of 2 and a half hours and Coldplay just an hour and a half.... They can at least do 2 hours easily

They're doing gigs of two hours. And each band is different.

• Like 2

Speaking of merch...HELP! For weeks, I have been looking for my Coldplay cap that I bought at the first concert of the Viva tour that I attended. I wore it all the time while walking around town or driving around. I am so bummed, especially because I can't find another like it online. Not even on eBay. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know. Black with Coldplay stitched in across the front. A classic!

here's a better pic of the new merch (from today's liveblog)

I was wrong 'bout hot air balloon tshirt (it's actually a lithography), nice to see there's things of supporting bands too :smiley:

blog-1-4-1.jpg

I could of sworn i saw someone on Twitter wearing a shirt with Nice on the back! Was i seeing things or arent there any shirts with jusr the city and venue you are attending on the back? And there are no tour programmes this time around?

Speaking of merch...HELP! For weeks, I have been looking for my Coldplay cap that I bought at the first concert of the Viva tour that I attended. I wore it all the time while walking around town or driving around. I am so bummed, especially because I can't find another like it online. Not even on eBay. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know. Black with Coldplay stitched in across the front. A classic!

Does this link help ? https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/280796822/coldplay-t-shirt-baseball-cap-high?ref=market

or this one.... http://coldplay.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=COLWEBUKWGBP&sku=COL53152

I could of sworn i saw someone on Twitter wearing a shirt with Nice on the back! Was i seeing things or arent there any shirts with jusr the city and venue you are attending on the back? And there are no tour programmes this time around?

those are probably the non-official ones, sold outside the venue & other places. 'bout the programmes, maybe they're still manufacturing it....

Thanks for the links and I saw those but first one was not official and second is from MX tour. BUT...I found my cap!!!! The CP gods were with me. I listened to every CP album because I couldn't sleep and then in the morning went through I closet where I had looked before and this time I found it! Up and Up. Don't ever give up!!! Thanks for looking for me.

• Like 2

Thanks for the links and I saw those but first one was not official and second is from MX tour. BUT...I found my cap!!!! The CP gods were with me. I listened to every CP album because I couldn't sleep and then in the morning went through I closet where I had looked before and this time I found it! Up and Up. Don't ever give up!!! Thanks for looking for me.

Ahhhh - that's great. Wear it with pride.

Ahhhh - that's great. Wear it with pride.

Btw I have a convertible and always have it in my car to wear while driving around. (Not in my car today) and yes, I wear it with pride! Even if I am the oldest CP fan in my circles :)

• Like 2

I will be sure to post a pic of it when I return home tonight. You will recognize it from your when you see it. Not sold anymore. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ! have a fantastic time. How lucky you are. I'm seeing them on Saturday in Manchester.

Btw I have a convertible and always have it in my car to wear while driving around. (Not in my car today) and yes, I wear it with pride! Even if I am the oldest CP fan in my circles :)

I bet you're not older than me !!!!!!!!

Hey ! have a fantastic time. How lucky you are. I'm seeing them on Saturday in Manchester.

I am in US and am going to NY to see them. Well aware that this tour could be my last chance to see them and it feels bittersweet. Even their set list has a final tour feel. Oh well at least we have them now. And don't forget they perform in a little more than an hour!

I am in US and am going to NY to see them. Well aware that this tour could be my last chance to see them and it feels bittersweet. Even their set list has a final tour feel. Oh well at least we have them now. And don't forget they perform in a little more than an hour!

Oh - I thought you meant you were off to the Radio 2 show in Exeter UK tonight !

(... and....... a lady never tells her age.......... :no: )

• Like 1