✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about setlists, who else thinks Every Teardrop needs a break? I mean, it's a fun song, very jumpy and stuff, but they played it the entire MX Tour non stop, the GS Tour as well and they're still playing it. And personally, I think the song is best as a closer, like HLH is an opener. It just doesn't feel right as the 3rd song on the setlist. And, there are already so many ''jump'' songs in the setlist.

• Like 1

Talking about setlists, who else thinks Every Teardrop needs a break? I mean, it's a fun song, very jumpy and stuff, but they played it the entire MX Tour non stop, the GS Tour as well and they're still playing it. And personally, I think the song is best as a closer, like HLH is an opener. It just doesn't feel right as the 3rd song on the setlist. And, there are already so many ''jump'' songs in the setlist.

Yes, so GPASUYF or Ink can come back [emoji57]

Teardrop is too similar to ASFOS and AOAL, would fit in better in a propper encore.... After Up&Up [emoji108]

• Like 1

agree

I think that also birds can go off and the David Bowie cover as well... Now they can have 3 songs that can get in the set list like politic, gpasuyf, what if, Shiver, in my place, etc... Especially if it their last tour...

no I disagree . I think this setlist works perfectly well . Teardrop in the beginning is a cool way to start the show , especially with Birds and Scientist following , and they have 3 really energetic / uplifting song to start their setlists with which is perfect !

They are currently playing the longest set of their career , which is something that i am grateful for . and they are changing it a lot ! I mean who saw the return of Lovers In Japan coming ?

I dont want any songs to be removed , I just hope for the return of Politik, Army Of One (yes I love this song) and just one or two more songs from VIVA.

to me the perfect list of songs for stage B would be

Everglow

Magic

Lovers In Japan

Army Of One

that would be perfect.

• Like 5

I am in US and am going to NY to see them. Well aware that this tour could be my last chance to see them and it feels bittersweet. Even their set list has a final tour feel. Oh well at least we have them now. And don't forget they perform in a little more than an hour!

Don't listen to the media's "farewell tour" crap. Chris has made it clearer than crystal that this is not the bands last tour.

Sent from my VIVO AIR using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1