✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

I think that these holes are probably to project the light in flower of life's shape. They work like a mascara, a (realy silly) example is Batman's cannon light that projects his symbol in the sky

Enviado de meu XT1040 usando Tapatalk

Really good idea! I believe you are right... Because why they need speakers?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that these holes are probably to project the light in flower of life's shape. They work like a mascara, a (realy silly) example is Batman's cannon light that projects his symbol in the sky

Enviado de meu XT1040 usando Tapatalk

nope. they are speakers.

[MEDIA=twitter]735215712688582656[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/735215712688582656

I'm still not sure on the new xylobands... I don't know what the concert experience is with them- if they add to the atmosphere or if it's just a "ok cool" feature- but to me the speaker doesn't seem that relevant, and as they previously said it probably increased the costs a lot.

I want to know what people who attend the concerts think of them.

• Like 5

Maybe they could save some backing tracks :) that's what us fans want Technically it's still like that but it may also be like the audience are playing with the band

...we need experienced ppl lol

Hmmm, I kinda think, if they aren't going to extend the setlist, remove Magic and AOO all together from the B Stage set because, from what I've seen of the videos, the songs don't sound great when they're played that way. I think the setlist and that stage might benefit from having songs there that might fit a less electronic sound like Warning Sign, Shiver and Strawberry Swing.

AND YES, BRING BACK VIOLET HILL. The setlist is missing a really rocky song I think.

• Like 5

Are people REALLY handing back the xylobands at the end of the concerts for re-use ? They'll have to fight me to get mine !:smash:

Well, some people are giving them back. But I'm sure the majority is keeping them.

• Like 1

To be honest, I liked the looks of the Xylobands in te SA leg more.

I wonder if these are gonna shine 1 color only.

You are thankfully wrong. The latest xylobands do multiple colors and allow different sections of the venues to be different colors. One example I jut saw on instagram had one side of the Barcelona stadium as a blue green and the other as a blue color. Its amazing!!! Who knows what else they can do

Sent from my VIVO AIR using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Seriously? Damn, must have been a downer for u

I was able to get 2 more after the concert....

Not really, the concert was amazing. I was a little bit angry but seeing the band so close was even more important than a xyloband. At least I keep it as a little souvenir

• Like 1

Not really, the concert was amazing. I was a little bit angry but seeing the band so close was even more important than a xyloband. At least I keep it as a little souvenir

Yes, always look on the brigth side [emoji6]

Have u tried to change the batteries?

• Like 1

No, I haven't touched. I have it in a safe place next to my love button, my CDs and confetti from the concert :D

Lol, I understand u but it's pretty easy to open/close (loads of tutorials on YT).

BTW, can't wait to see ppl opening these new xylos and trying to make it work [emoji3]

• Like 1

Lol, I understand u but it's pretty easy to open/close (loads of tutorials on YT).

BTW, can't wait to see ppl opening these new xylos and trying to make it work [emoji3]

I know but I don't want to touch it lol. It'll be interesting to see how they look inside and I still think the xylobands used in Latin America look better than the new ones (and no, I'm not jealous :D )

• Like 1