✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone explain or show me how the stage layout works in terms of there being a B stage and a C stage? I've tried looking and all I can see is the main stage and the smaller one at the end of the runway.

The B stage is at the end of the runaway. The C stage is on the left (there is no runaway leading to it). On this stage they play requested songs.

• Like 1

about AOO, I think they're still not comfortable/confident about how it's sounding live...

If they still put Army Of One in the setlists of their upcoming shows, they better should play the normal version of it on the main stage. I think this will work out much better (altough I am not very sure about Chris's voice) than this "hip hop" version they've played so far. (I actually have no idea how to call it.)

YES! And Politik too, one song from Viva La Vida is not enough.

It's sad. Coldplay's best album IMO.

They should organise a "Old Album Gig" where the audience must vote for the album they want to hear 2 or 3 days before showtime (the album With the most votes wins), so Coldplay do rehearse at least 5 songs from that album which already have been played many years ago :D

It's just an idea, but that would be just awesome.

• Like 6

CP could easily expand the setlist and keeping a under-120mins gig, LOL

but it's sad to see great songs being thrown out so quickly.... imagine when they release 12th LP? one from each album will be luxury :( :uhoh2:

• Like 1

Anyone know anything about the 'intimate gig' that CP will be playing in Manchester on June 4th ? It's the Novas red room tour but who can go and how can we apply for tickets ? It must be before the Ethiad Stadium appearance on that day ( I'm going).

Anyone any info please ?

Could someone explain or show me how the stage layout works?

The B stage is at the end of the runaway. The C stage is on the left (there is no runaway leading to it). On this stage they play requested songs.

Here's a good pic illustrating that:

244aabce417bd0e67b55b7a14ec4df10.jpg

Round shape = B-stage

Square shape = C-stage

• Like 2

I'm very intrigued by the speakers on the xylobands... for price reasons I don't think they'd be very high quality (I don't really know how to put it) so I wonder what sounds will they play? :surprised:

I'm also very excited to see what changes are made to the setlist... Can't wait!!

The new xylobands feature a speaker.... hmmmmmm.. They've got me this time.

[MEDIA=twitter]735068073586216960[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/735068073586216960

I think that these holes are probably to project the light in flower of life's shape. They work like a mascara, a (realy silly) example is Batman's cannon light that projects his symbol in the sky

Enviado de meu XT1040 usando Tapatalk

• Like 5