✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little OT but are there special tour t shirts? I thought I could remember a tour shirt on instagram a while ago. It was taken in Buenos Aires I think.

I'm quite excited now.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Coldplaying mobile app

Yes, there are. I saw one with all the Latin American dates on the back (which I bought) and another one with the flower of life with the colors of the flag of the country they were visiting.

• Like 1

A little OT but are there special tour t shirts? I thought I could remember a tour shirt on instagram a while ago. It was taken in Buenos Aires I think.

I'm quite excited now.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Coldplaying mobile app

These were avaible in Brazil:

e519cdb4b3594b3f92bc75eb72898ae3.jpg

ffacc756992c0fc0105aa172af7e1004.jpg

ad2e0e9157a44c77b7c3fad63dfccd04.jpg

Though I think for European and NA legs will have different tshirts

• Like 1

Last chance to sign your username underneath the I Ran Away Project Video, which will be sent out to the band very soon !

If you want to include YOUR username in the message sent to the band (asking them to play I Ran Away live during the AHFOD Tour), please message me or post your intention here !

I was at one of the shows where they played Army of One and it was the lowpoint of the show tbh. It just doesn't work live. Politik, on the other hand, needs to come back. Maybe the vocals are too much for Chris to handle these days or something?

with the next gigs approaching, I've been wondering why Army Of One live has been dropped out so quickly from the setlists...

There's always been songs with only a few performances, probably because they don't like playing them live. Moving to Mars, Yes, Another's Arms are a few examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=m0WuUVdjl68;list=LLestFNQybKppcfhiM6fgfPQ

Found this today, thought it was quite interesting.

Thanks, I always like seeing backstage footage.

• Like 1

There's always been songs with only a few performances, probably because they don't like playing them live. Moving to Mars, Yes, Another's Arms are a few examples.

well, Yes got as much performed as Amazing Day (15)... but you're right about the others.

I was at one of the shows where they played Army of One and it was the lowpoint of the show tbh. Maybe the vocals are too much for Chris to handle these days or something?

about AOO, I think they're still not comfortable/confident about how it's sounding live... and for Latin America, they maybe realized that older songs would work better (nothing to do with Chris' voice IMO). however, I must confess that POC live was pretty boring :(

i'd have never imagined the flooring designs were hand-painted :shocked2: