✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect to those that have passed away this year, but I really hope not. It's kind of the band to pay a tribute to other artists but when I (or most people) go to a Coldplay concert, I wanna hear Coldplay songs. The setlist already is not that long, so...

i'm with you. Play one song, one time as a tribute. It shouldn't be a staple for all the shows.

i'm with you. Play one song, one time as a tribute. It shouldn't be a staple for all the shows.

I think Chris should just add a few lyrics into Coldplay songs to pay tribute, like he did for fix you at the Superbowl. I love the Beautiful Day and the Purple Rain lines he added in.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm going to miss the epic live version of God Put A Smile Upon Your Face; there doesn't seem to be a song where the band can rock out to during this tour, except maybe for the Paradise remix. The end to this performance of GPASUYF is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=3UBpzxqCGAc;m=3;s=32

Yep, totally agree. For me, Paradise Remix is one of the highlights of the tour.

• Like 2

I'm going to miss the epic live version of God Put A Smile Upon Your Face; there doesn't seem to be a song where the band can rock out to during this tour, except maybe for the Paradise remix. The end to this performance of GPASUYF is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=3UBpzxqCGAc;m=3;s=32

TRUE, it's the only thing I dislike on this tour :confused:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
It would be cool if they would make shapes in the crowd, like the "believe in love" in the Superbowl halftime show. But I don't think that would work as they don't know where exactly everyone's gonna be standing...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Instead of giving each Xyloband a particular order, they could give those orders to certain zones of the crowd and that way they'd be able to create the shapes or whatever they wanted. I don't know how Xylobands work, so forgive me if I sound like a total idiot [emoji37]

It would be cool if they would make shapes in the crowd

Instead of giving each Xyloband a particular order, they could give those orders to certain zones of the crowd and that way they'd be able to create the shapes or whatever they wanted.

would be easier if they add an gps locator to the xylo circuit board, so they could map all xylos and be able to do elaborated figures....

but I think this could increase the cost price to the point of no longer being viable

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
would be easier if they add an gps locator to the xylo circuit board, so they could map all xylos and be able to do elaborated figures....

but I think this could increase the cost price to the point of no longer being viable

That could be a solution. But yeah, it would be too expensive [emoji53]

Nice idea! And yes, that would increase the price very much.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
anybody knows when we're supposed to see the A Head Full Of Dreams live video ? quite excited to watch this !

Me too! But it will probably take quite a while until we get to see it [emoji4]

I'm going to miss the epic live version of God Put A Smile Upon Your Face; there doesn't seem to be a song where the band can rock out to during this tour, except maybe for the Paradise remix.

I was surprised with the Paradise remix live! The added Jonny guitar and it gave the song a more rockier vibe to it. Better than the original recorded by Tiesto. Pretty cool :cool3:.

• Like 3

anybody knows when we're supposed to see the A Head Full Of Dreams live video ? quite excited to watch this !

You mean a concert live album/video? Well, we're only done the first leg, so I don't think it'll be anytime soon. Probably closer to the end of the era.

• Like 1

You mean a concert live album/video? Well, we're only done the first leg, so I don't think it'll be anytime soon. Probably closer to the end of the era.

they played A Head Full Of Dreams twice during the last show for the purpose of a video ! I doubt it's for a upcoming live film, but more for just a simple live video to promote the tour or maybe single !