✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The Ultimate Oldplayers' Music Thread - Music that Oldplayers will like===

I ran away

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We Are Scientists in general are pretty good but "TV en français, sous la mer" is my favorite album. It's a laid back remake of their album (you guessed it) "TV en français". They also have a similar deal with their album "With Love and Squalor" but only for 4 songs, that can be found on "Crap Attack", which can't be found in the US. (but can be found here: http://www.wearescientists.com/crapattackplayer/index.html)

Here's a taste

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing, beastwars. I like the guitar work in the Stephen Steinbrink song.

I see you also shared this song on your Facebook :)

I'm so glad you liked it... I should start writing in english my posts on the page now that you mentioned it :D (if anybody wants to take a look, the link is on my signature)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2016 is not a musically sad year only because of great artists (such as David Bowie, Prince, Glenn Frey, Maurice White, Paul Kantner and Keith Emerson) who passed away, but also for those bands who decided to call it a day.

Today it's the turn of one of my favourite bands, i.e. Maybeshewill.

The post-rock band from Leicester have just finished their final tour and I want to remember them, with a lot of regret and nostalgia, with one of their best songs

Thanks for sharing. Never heard of this band, actually. I didn't realize it was instrumental music - I like it. I'm listening to "One Day You Will Teach Me to Let Go of My Fears".

• Like 1