✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The Ultimate Oldplayers' Music Thread - Music that Oldplayers will like===

I ran away

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won?!?

Yes, but weirdly enough this thread won, not the actual Oldplaying thread. I don't quite understand it (this Music thread is not even in the Coldplay section...and with all that campaigning for the Oldplaying thread...) but that was what was announced. I'm still not sure if the two threads got mixed up in the voting though... :eek:

Guest kmm1482
Yes, but weirdly enough this thread won, not the actual Oldplaying thread. I don't quite understand it (this Music thread is not even in the Coldplay section...and with all that campaigning for the Oldplaying thread...) but that was what was announced. I'm still not sure if the two threads got mixed up in the voting though... :eek:

That is weird. I voted for the other one and linked to the other one in my campaigning. Oh well, a win's a win [emoji5]️

I <3 U2

Here's simply one of the best songs I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. With the added extra of having The Chief on harmonies.

You can see the influence this song had on a young Chris with the "All the colours bleed into one" lyric.

I like U2 and Sting too, Phil Collins is nice as well. And together - we could be even better!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you guys here would like the recent Saybia album 'No Sound From The Outside'. I love it so much; it's dark and melancholic in a way and yet feels like a warm and gentle hug, promising that things will get better.

Here's a teaser for the album which contains short parts of three songs:

• Like 1

I always thought Oldplayers would like this song....so I post it here. This band was called the "danish Coldplay".

Let me know what you think :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2vz845YB6A

@Stephie mentioned them above me I can see their latest album! hehe (which I really like as well btw) The song I posted here is their most famous, early in their discography.

I always thought Oldplayers would like this song....so I post it here. This band was called the "danish Coldplay".

Let me know what you think :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2vz845YB6A

@Stephie mentioned them above me I can see their latest album! hehe (which I really like as well btw) The song I posted here is their most famous, early in their discography.

Reminds me more of Ed Sheeran. Good but nothing special imho

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...