✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-01] Estadio Unico de La Plata (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UATW wasn't on the set, but apparently it was played

[MEDIA=twitter]716098523519959040[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/T4FArgentina/status/716098523519959040

To get a set most of the times people wait until the show is over and ask the guys that move the instruments, etc.

HOLD ON A MOMENT. They're playing the version that they did at the Belasco Theatre acoustic show, in which there was an extended loud-singing section that we all thought was the lyrics to Birds because it mentions a "silver bird" but THEN IT WASN'T and there they go SINGING IT AGAIN THAT WAY.

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

• Like 1

So, the fake 'Birds' remains at the end of UATW? :P Awesome! Looks like they played an extra song then.

I think the rain adds a bit more atmosphere to some songs. Especially if they played Oceans! You know what they should do: Move Army Of One to the main stage and instead of Magic, play Oceans on the B/C stage :)

Shiver is a good choice. Much better than Green Eyes for me. I hope they go towards B-sides but I think at most, we'll hear One I Love. I can see Speed Of Sound & Trouble making an appearance at one point.

• Like 4

So they put one song in (The Scientist) and one out (UATW) ? Damn... What's wrong with playing a few extra songs... Sometimes I feel they aren't allowed to play more...

Edit: oh wait it was played! But my argument still stands haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just came back from the show! It was amazing and a lot of people filled the field pretty quickly before the show got started. They didn't play Army Of One, it was probably replaced by Us Against The World which wasn't in the setlist. They also keep teasing Oceans, but just short bits.

• Like 5

Seriously?

If so, good choice. I really hope they find a way to play Army Of One on the Main Stage.

Its not a song for the C-Stage anyway.

Agreed. I actually like Army of One a lot but I saw a video I found on Youtube and the electronic drums sound pretty week whereas on the album version they have so much POWER. I do like Jonny's guitar though! Like other songs this album, Jonny sounds a lot better live.

it makes me wonder if Chris actually needs to play on Fix You, you can actually hear the organs in the background, makes me wonder what Chris is adding when he's sitting on the piano to play if you see what I mean XD

In videos I've seen can't hear them, but I believe he actually plays the first organ and the second one that comes in is a backing track. It's pretty nitpicky from myself but i just love the sound of them haha

• Like 1

I actually like Army of One a lot but I saw a video I found on Youtube and the electronic drums sound pretty week whereas on the album version they have so much POWER. I do like Jonny's guitar though! Like other songs this album, Jonny sounds a lot better live.

I actually don't think they sounded weak but what I do think is that it'll sound much better if they play the song on the Main stage, by which I mean that they must play it on the main stage for several times. I'd like if they do alternate.

I do like Jonny's guitar though! Like other songs this album, Jonny sounds a lot better live.

You're right. And the volume of his guitar is very loud this era (compared to MX and GS). Loud enough to hear exactly what he's doing !

• Like 1

They have butchered Fix You, my favorite song live and it's just not as good without the organs playing.

Agreed. Fix You like that is not the real Fix You !

They took out the organs in Fix You?!?!!

Blasphemy!!!

• Like 2

Agreed. Fix You like that is not the real Fix You !

agreed . for me Fix You live is Chris playing on the piano and then doing awesome dance moves on stage when the solo starts !

although i do like the edit they did with Midnight playing on the intro of the song .... nice touch !

Random question guys - how do fans know where the bands hotel is to get a photo or whatever??? Something I'd be interested in doing

Don't take my word for it as I have never been interested in trying it, but at least here in Mexico (and I guess it works the same in Latin America) most of the big bands usually stay in the same hotel when they come. So someone may go and see if they are there and you know information flies quickly through twitter and facebook and that's how most people find out (or at least that's how I think it happens :P).

I don't know if it works like that in other countries though...

• Like 3

although i do like the edit they did with Midnight playing on the intro of the song .... nice touch !

That's interesting... Might have to check it out sometime to just see how it turned out even though they apparently removed the organs (from what I've heard? Still not entirely sure because it seems like such an unnecessary thing to do and really impossible).

That's interesting... Might have to check it out sometime to just see how it turned out even though they apparently removed the organs (from what I've heard? Still not entirely sure because it seems like such an unnecessary thing to do and really impossible).

Here: