✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[VOTE] Name your favourite Coldplay "slow" song and why!

stephen

• Administrators

After listening to Gravity a bazillion times, I wanted to know what your favourite Coldplay slow song is. You can pick one song from any album, EP, single or any unreleased song!

Just name the song and give a short (or super long and descriptive) account on why that song is your favourite!

• Like 2

See You Soon

I'm not very good at putting feelings into words, especially about songs, but See You Soon is a very beautiful song. It is simple, and the way Chris sings it makes him feel open and vulnerable. The song makes me feel warm and comfortable. For some reasons I can't explain, I just really like that song haha.

• Like 9

Such a tough question.... For me I can barely pick between I Bloom Blaum, Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground (criminally underrated), and Postcards From Far Away.

My vote goes with Postcards From Far Away--it is brief, but undoubtedly one of the prettiest things to ever come out of Chris Martin's mind. It feels so classical and melancholy. That sound needs to get revisited.

• Like 4

• Administrators
Such a tough question.... For me I can barely pick between I Bloom Blaum, Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground (criminally underrated), and Postcards From Far Away.

My vote goes with Postcards From Far Away--it is brief, but undoubtedly one of the prettiest things to ever come out of Chris Martin's mind. It feels so classical and melancholy. That sound needs to get revisited.

Have you heard the hardest part/postcards from far away from left right left right left :0

• Like 2

I don't know if it really counts as slow especially the end but my favorite coldplay song ever is fix you! At least the main part of it is rather slow so... I really can't describe the feeling it gives me it's like it was sent from heaven or something...:awesome: and the lyrics are just awesome especially when i'm sad I like to imagine chris telling me he'll fix me:braces:

Gravity is definitly one of my favorite slow songs as well, I'm so sad it's not on any of their albums. I personally think it's one of their best songs ever. And i also love O (Fly on) a lot that piano is just so beautiful! I really think in that song and its lyrics you can hear chris' pain, it touches the bottom of my heart <3

• Like 3

Amsterdam.

Sublime.

If Amsterdam counts then Amsterdam 1000%

It's my favorite song of all time, it feels like it had such a thoughtful design, and the piano is iconic to me with it's slightly out of tune glory.

If not, it's Easy To Please. It's the cousin of Amsterdam.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I know this is a VERY unpopular opinion, but I really love Up in Flames. I love the melody, piano touches, guitar at the end, everything :)

I'll say this. UiF is massively underrated. If you really try to listen to it that's when you find the beauty in it.

• Like 2