✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Skype exclusive Coldplay Mojis of A Head Full Of Dreams

Norys

A backstage room, colored crayons and a world famous band—we've joined forces with the phenomenal Coldplay to brainstorm a unique set of Mojis especially for you. We met up with Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion to bring you stunningly designed Mojis with remixed

CodusaEVMAAArZy.jpg

• Like 3

i mean, in my experience that's almost exactly how the industry works :lol:

I'm pretty damn sure there was some acutal designer involved in this process that head to keep up with their shit to make it nice and clean :awesome:

Other than that, I totally agree with you LMAO

• Like 1

I'm pretty damn sure there was some acutal designer involved in this process that head to keep up with their shit to make it nice and clean :awesome:

Other than that, I totally agree with you LMAO

so you don't think they could have kept up through the entire process with the same level of creative ingenuity as "let's make two circles pulse"??? :P

• Like 1

so you don't think they could have kept up through the entire process with the same level of creative ingenuity as "let's make two circles pulse"??? :P

I think it went like this:

Chris: "Okay so how about we draw.. circles! Lots of them!!"

Rest of the band: "lmao ok"

and in the end they have a crapload of crappy sketches, and maybe 5 nice ones, and they have either one designer, or an entire team of designers because #richpeople :awesome: And they try to get anything fancy out of the.. what was that? Fucking wax craYONS :lol::laugh3:

• Like 1

They just draw random shit, throw expensive art supplies around, giggle like schoolgirls and seemingly bullshit their way through :cheesy:

Isn't that why we love them? :dazzled:

from Atlas Project's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=547601715449093

they are so so cool :wacky:

i think my favorite is HFTW "drunk and high" :dizzy::lol:

When did I become such a fangirl D:

Why is random shit like this making me so happy :snobby:

• Like 1

b-because ur a fan of Chris Martin? :anxious:

LOL

I joined Coldplaying because everyone was fangirling about glastonbury and I wanted to download the Coldplay set and see what the fuss was all about :cheesy:

I tried Coldplayfan but it was taken and this was the next best thing I could think of at 3 in the morning xD

/end of shitty username story

But Chris' exceptional niceness and general adorableness ruined me (or maybe it was the Chris and Jonny thread :uhoh:) and I am very much a fan now :'D

I'm just a little shocked by how little time it took for me to reach maximal fangirling levels :escaping2:

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Those Mojis are great.

But I only use Skype at work and I don't see me sending them (or whatever you do with them) to my colleagues. [emoji1]

Ooh, do it! [emoji16]

I must say I cannot see myself ever using any of these (I felt they were a bit cringey and cheesy in parts...the designs are cool, but the remixes, errr...) but since this made me win a Coldplay signed artwork, I am not gonna complain :D

• Like 3