✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Christa42

Does that mean you can't get to the front of stage without VIP tickets???

Or is there just one section for the whole floor?

I don't know for sure, but I presume you can still try to get to the front by queuing up early. Depending on how many VIP tickets they sell, you may actually get to the barrier, but maybe at the far side of it...I don't know.

Damn, I would really have loved to be at the front for a full show once...I think I still have a chance if I start queuing now

*goes off to start queuing now* :escaping2:

• Like 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can all queue together @Nie @flockofbirds222. Then at least the queuing would be great fun and pass quicker ! I will go for a GA ticket as well.

I think it must be horrible to queue so many hours as a single person anyway...

Great idea.

I only hope we won't have different entries.

If we can choose a side, I guess you prefer Jonny's side?

Maybe we can all queue together @Nie @flockofbirds222. Then at least the queuing would be great fun and pass quicker ! I will go for a GA ticket as well.

I think it must be horrible to queue so many hours as a single person anyway...

Yes I hope so! I'm planning on queueing early as well and it would be so awesome to know someone there.

What does GA mean? Is it just the normal floor tickets? (Sorry that I'm so stupid and inexperienced[emoji23])

But I really do hope that there will be a chance to at least come close to the front row with arriving in the morning.

I'm already planning so much stuff in my mind now haha:D

• Like 2

Yes I hope so! I'm planning on queueing early as well and it would be so awesome to know someone there.

What does GA mean? Is it just the normal floor tickets? (Sorry that I'm so stupid and inexperienced[emoji23])

But I really do hope that there will be a chance to at least come close to the front row with arriving in the morning.

GA means General Admission, so yeah just normal standing tickets.

• Like 1

Great idea.

I only hope we won't have different entries.

If we can choose a side, I guess you prefer Jonny's side?

I think if we all have the same tickets (Innenplatz Stehraum) we will have the same entries. At least I hope !

Yes, I'd prefer Jonny's side personally :) How about you ?

• Like 1

Yes GA - Innenplatz Stehraum.

Haha me too ! I even checked the train connection to my place in the evening after the concert.

• Like 1

I think if we all have the same tickets (Innenplatz Stehraum) we will have the same entries. At least I hope !

Yes, I'd prefer Jonny's side personally :) How about you ?

That is my favorite side too.

And I'm probably standing on Guy's side in Brussels.

• Like 1

It usually opens a few minutes earlier.

I refreshed my page and boom. 2 minutes to go.

Good luck!!!

So you refreshed on 9:58:00 and you were in the queue? I did it on 10:00:00 but I queued for 13 minutes... I have to know it for Brussel tickets ;-)

So you refreshed on 9:58:00 and you were in the queue? I did it on 10:00:00 but I queued for 13 minutes... I have to know it for Brussel tickets ;-)

I was already on the page and logged on from 9u45.

I don't know the exact time anymore but yeah a few minutes before I think.

I hope the sales for Brussels will go as smooth as this one, bit there it is everyone at once. [emoji52]

I got my confirmation for Frankfurt.

Woohooo [emoji1]

• Like 1