✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Christa42

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! can i know if there other Sectors inside the General admission? Because me and my girlfriend have 2 different Gates of entrance,is it possible that we find ourselves together when we are inside? We Will go to Cardiff on the 11 of july and i saw some picture of the stage of yesterday, and i saw some barriers

Hello! can i know if there other Sectors inside the General admission? Because me and my girlfriend have 2 different Gates of entrance,is it possible that we find ourselves together when we are inside? We Will go to Cardiff on the 11 of july and i saw some picture of the stage of yesterday, and i saw some barriers

You can walk around the runway and B-stage, you won't be separated :)

You can walk around the runway and B-stage, you won't be separated :)

If you are to get some drinks or visit the toilets,... don't forget to fetch a wristband before leaving the area cause you might not be let in without it.

The spot where you can get them is marked with a sign. [emoji4]

It was an amazing night in Frankfurt. From the above setlist Birds wasn't played. Chris started when will starts drumming so i thought it would come but they continued with God put a smile on your face. It had to be restarted because of the smoke. Charlie Brown was restarted as well because chris wanted everyone to put down the phones.. On the c stage don't look back in anger was played. Then Chris asked the crowd if they wanted them to play the song completely or play don't panic. Don't panic was played en then green eyes instead of trouble.

Came home in the netherlands at 4:15 in the morning but is was worth every second

• Like 2

Jesus Christ this concert...

the concert itself was amazing! I had a staring contest with Chris at one point, and half into the intro of GPASUYF there was too much smoke on the stage that Chris stopped the whole thing and apologized because the intense smoke mashine action was his idea.

And when the concert was over my friends and myself wanted to head back into our hotel, but some construction workers had found an old WW2 aircraft bomb in the ground next to our hotel so we couldn't go there until 3:30 at least.

In the end, after a long chaotic walk through half the city because of the piss poor evacuation planning, we ended up at the Frankfurter convention halls where all the fire/police-department where providing camp beds and free food for our lost souls lmao. THE STRUGGLE.

• Like 5

Jesus Christ this concert...

the concert itself was amazing! I had a staring contest with Chris at one point, and half into the intro of GPASUYF there was too much smoke on the stage that Chris stopped the whole thing and apologized because the intense smoke mashine action was his idea.

And when the concert was over my friends and myself wanted to head back into our hotel, but some construction workers had found an old WW2 aircraft bomb in the ground next to our hotel so we couldn't go there until 3:30 at least.

In the end, after a long chaoic walk through half the city because of the piss poor evacuation planning, we ended up at the Frankfurter convention halls where all the fire/police-department where providing camp beds and free food for our lost souls lmao. THE STRUGGLE.

I think I saw you leaving the stadium with a yellow AOAL balloon in your hand, did it survive this odyssey ?

I think I saw you leaving the stadium with a yellow AOAL balloon in your hand, did it survive this odyssey ?

haha :D But of course! I always keep an iron grip on the balloons! I carefully opened it and let the air out though, otherwise it would have been impossible to squish it into the car

• Like 2

haha :D But of course! I always keep an iron grip on the balloons! I carefully opened it and let the air out though, otherwise it would have been impossible to squish it into the car

Great ! I didn't initially manage to even touch one again (short people problems LOL) but then suddenly as I was leaving a red one bounced right in front of my feet. I grabbed it and waited a few seconds to see if maybe it belongs to someone, but when no one claimed it or protested I took it. Was tough to carry it through the dense crowd but it survived and the morning after @Nie and I let the air out together :D (well, mostly it was Nie :joy:)

• Like 4

Great ! I didn't initially manage to even touch one again (short people problems LOL) but then suddenly as I was leaving a red one bounced right in front of my feet. I grabbed it and waited a few seconds to see if maybe it belongs to someone, but when no one claimed it or protested I took it. Was tough to carry it through the dense crowd but it survived and the morning after @Nie and I let the air out together :D (well, mostly it was Nie :joy:)

And it was very tricky to untie that knot.

Whoever was responsible of making it did a good job.

1499004084673.thumb.jpg.90224de04f4504ebb334ca343fe8d295.jpg

• Like 3