✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Christa42

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I personally have seen a lot of tickets being offered at face value here on the forum by other fans who can't go, for various shows in 2016. So if you want a regular standing place, I'd tend to say (don't nail me to it !) that it's not hard to get one later even if the show is sold out. Especially if you just want one or two tickets. The reverse is true as well however - if you buy now and discover soon enough that you can't go, I am sure if you list it here or on ebay etc. you will find a seller, because tickets at or near face value are always highly sought after.

So, up to you to decide ;)

Funnily, in July I had both situations. I spontaneously decided like two/three days before that I will travel to NYC to attend the first MetLife show, and I had no trouble to find tickets offered at face value here on Coldplaying. Two weeks later I had to sell a ticket that was meant for someone who should've accompanied me to the show ai originally wanted to go to, and I listed it at face value here and on Twitter and I promptly found a buyer.

About meeting people: Yeah, I have to say I'm equally looking forward to finally meeting some Coldplaying users in real life as to the show itself ! It will be wonderful to finally be able to have a nerdy conversation about Coldplay with peoplw who have the same (or even higher ;)) level of fandom as one has !

Finally I couldn't buy my ticket today because of some personal issues, in addition to the fact that I don't know 100% if I will be able to go. I was devastated, but your words give me hope and make me feel better!! Thanks for that :) I'd really love to see the boys again, so I hope I can get my ticket when I know for sure I can attend to the show...

• Like 1

Finally I couldn't buy my ticket today because of some personal issues, in addition to the fact that I don't know 100% if I will be able to go. I was devastated, but your words give me hope and make me feel better!! Thanks for that :) I'd really love to see the boys again, so I hope I can get my ticket when I know for sure I can attend to the show...

I am pretty sure you will find something :)

Hope everything will work out for you !

• Like 1

I'm sure you will get tickets somehow! This year I bought mine 2-3 month before the show. They had released extra tickets on Eventim like for many other shows, and those weren't gone too fast. But even if they wouldn't there were lots of people selling them on eBay etc

• Like 1

Has the concert gotten any closer yet ? :omgomg:

I was checking my hotel reservation and it said 265 days to go. [emoji4]

I also noticed that the hotel room prices have doubled in the meantime. [emoji15] So glad that I booked it in advance.

Got my Munich tickets today from Ticketmaster, also ordered Frankfurt Tickets, but haven´t gotten them yet. Maybe the will be delivered later? Anyone got mail with Frankfurt tickets from Ticketmaster yet?

I received a confirmation email on the same day that I ordered my ticket.

My ticket will be send by mail (had to pay 14€ extra) and I think it hasn't been shipped yet.

Normally you can see the status in your Ticketmaster account.

I got an email 1 hour ago saying my ticket has been shipped "today on 10/10" and 20 minutes ago I had a text message from DHL, delivery tomorrow 12/10, presence required for a autograph.

Hmm, I hope my boss is gonna be happy when he reads my "I work at home tomorrow" message.

Well at least they send a message that they are coming.

And they are fast too.

For my Wembley ticket I had to wait for months and one day I found a note that I had missed the delivery.

Ticket for Paris shouldn't be too long either.

Stayed home today from work to receive and sign for my shipment.

Well it has arrived half an hour ago.

Opened the envelope and this is what was in it:

[ATTACH=full]6157[/ATTACH]

Really Ticketmaster!?! [emoji52]

I ordered a collector ticket and I already thought that it was very fast but this is really a waist of time and deliver costs (no wonder that I had to pay 14€).

• Like 1

I ordered a collector ticket and I already thought that it was very fast but this is really a waist of time and deliver costs (no wonder that I had to pay 14€).

LOL

Well I was not amused.

I have been clicking on that DHL tracking site from 8am. [emoji23]

This means that I will have to do it all over again and hope for a suitable time.

Grrmmf.

I wasn't making fun of you, I know it's not funny when you expect the ticket and all you get is this silly note. You even stayed home for that. I would be angry too. What was the point of this TM delivery then anyway ?

Mine came in the post today...and it is one of the ugliest tickets I have ever seen. It couldn't get any uglier if they tried. I should've bought one with eventim in the general sale, theirs are colourful at least.

• Like 1

I know I shouldn't be laughing but I couldn't help it. But if it'd happen to me I'll be so angry for wasting my time for nothing. The good part is you stayed at home (perhaps listening to Coldplay the way it's meant to be)

I know I shouldn't be laughing but I couldn't help it. But if it'd happen to me I'll be so angry for wasting my time for nothing. The good part is you stayed at home (perhaps listening to Coldplay the way it's meant to be)

I've been working at home. I even didn't listen to Coldplay.

By now I can laugh with it too. I think the look on my face when I opened it and read that note must have been priceless. [emoji23]

• Like 2

LMAO what a shitty service this website is! Ordering tickets there was a fucking nightmare, NOTHING WORKED. Didn't accept Visa, didn't accept Mastercard, didn't accept general money transfer. I swear to God, if I have to order anything from this service ever again, I'm gonna send a granate to them as a thank you.

If anyone has a spare Fankfurt Standing ticket, let me know. That turd of a website didn't let me buy shit.