✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Christa42

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My payment didn't go smooth either but I got the confirmation and see the ticket on my account.

Frankfurt: here I come!!! [emoji1]

Cool !

Neither mine nor my dad's credit card, which I had borrowed as a backup were accepted. Not by Ticketmaster, but the bank kept denying the transactions, for security reasons ! I tried mine one time too many and now got my card blocked for all further online transactions. Ooops ! :D

Really don't know why because we both used these cards for online payments in past years.

Cool !

Neither mine nor my dad's credit card, which I had borrowed as a backup were accepted. Not by Ticketmaster, but the bank kept denying the transactions, for security reasons ! I tried mine one time too many and now got my card blocked for all further online transactions. Ooops ! :D

Really don't know why because we both used these cards for online payments in past years.

I had a problem when I had to go through the confirmation from my bank.

My heart just stopped ticking for a second.

Hi! At what time do you think tickets for this show will be sold out? During this week or maybe more? I'm thinking about travelling here with some friends (they have already bought their tickets) but I don't know yet if I will be able to go, so I wanted to wait a little bit longer before buying my ticket... what do you think about this?

It would be great if I could make it, then I could finally meet you guys :)

I had a problem when I had to go through the confirmation from my bank.

My heart just stopped ticking for a second.

Yes, same here...

Got my ticket as well

Any ideas or suggestions about a coldplaying meeting before?!

What about you, IRanAway, Nie and Flock? :cool:

If everything works well we might be queuing early together :)

Hi! At what time do you think tickets for this show will be sold out? During this week or maybe more? I'm thinking about travelling here with some friends (they have already bought their tickets) but I don't know yet if I will be able to go, so I wanted to wait a little bit longer before buying my ticket... what do you think about this?

It would be great if I could make it, then I could finally meet you guys :)

Hm, I personally have seen a lot of tickets being offered at face value here on the forum by other fans who can't go, for various shows in 2016. So if you want a regular standing place, I'd tend to say (don't nail me to it !) that it's not hard to get one later even if the show is sold out. Especially if you just want one or two tickets. The reverse is true as well however - if you buy now and discover soon enough that you can't go, I am sure if you list it here or on ebay etc. you will find a seller, because tickets at or near face value are always highly sought after.

So, up to you to decide ;)

Funnily, in July I had both situations. I spontaneously decided like two/three days before that I will travel to NYC to attend the first MetLife show, and I had no trouble to find tickets offered at face value here on Coldplaying. Two weeks later I had to sell a ticket that was meant for someone who should've accompanied me to the show ai originally wanted to go to, and I listed it at face value here and on Twitter and I promptly found a buyer.

About meeting people: Yeah, I have to say I'm equally looking forward to finally meeting some Coldplaying users in real life as to the show itself ! It will be wonderful to finally be able to have a nerdy conversation about Coldplay with peoplw who have the same (or even higher ;)) level of fandom as one has !

• Like 3

Got my ticket as well

Any ideas or suggestions about a coldplaying meeting before?!

What about you, IRanAway, Nie and Flock? :cool:

I'd love to meet up and queue together!

If everything works well we might be queuing early together :)

About meeting people: Yeah, I have to say I'm equally looking forward to finally meeting some Coldplaying users in real life as to the show itself ! It will be wonderful to finally be able to have a nerdy conversation about Coldplay with peoplw who have the same (or even higher ;)) level of fandom as one has !

Same haha! That's part of why I'm looking forward to it so much. It'll be so awesome to finally meet some of you in real life! I've never met internet friends in real life before and I'm so excited about it!

I'm starting qeueing at around 8 or 9 am. I always did for my seven previous Coldplay concerts.

Its all about having some decent coffee :nod:

Well I don't really have any experience with the whole queing thing but I'll probably arrive at a similar time :)