Coeurli

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I thougt I bought standing tickets for this concert.. (as I did for the concert the day before). But for this one the order says 2 seats, but still category Pelouse. Could anyone help me? This is how the order look in Ticketmaster:

16 July 2017 7:00 PM

2 Seats Numbered seats

Catégory PELOUSE

Price STANDARD RATE

Porte S Row 1 Seat 31 PELOUSE

Porte S Row 1 Seat 8 PELOUSE

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I thougt I bought standing tickets for this concert.. (as I did for the concert the day before). But for this one the order says 2 seats, but still category Pelouse. Could anyone help me? This is how the order look in Ticketmaster:

16 July 2017 7:00 PM

2 Seats Numbered seats

Catégory PELOUSE

Price STANDARD RATE

Porte S Row 1 Seat 31 PELOUSE

Porte S Row 1 Seat 8 PELOUSE

Thanks in advance!

There are other people who had the same "problem".

I think it is best to contact Ticketmaster to clear this out.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have my tickets for 15/7 but I have decided to stay a few days longer in Paris to explore the city.

This gives me the possibility to do an extra Coldplay concert. :)

If there is anyone selling 1 ticket for the concert on 16/7, please let me know.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Setlist:

1500248627837.thumb.jpg.91419d0ff9ba1a63d37d16d767143581.jpg

Miracles SS and TKC were not played, instead we had "Trouble" and a song about Paris.

Restarted ASFOS too because Chris noticed that someone in the crowd became unwell. He stopped everything to go check if they were ok. [emoji173]

• Like 4

Quick review: Great experience. The queueing was quite nice and when the time came to enter the stadium everyone respected the original numbering and it was very relaxed.

We ended up getting front row barrier on Guy's side near the corner to the catwalk - best standing place I ever had, it was a dream come true and the wait was totally worth it ! An amazing concert, if not with a great setlist (but at least Trouble was played, my favorite song from Parachutes). Got a printed setlist in the end and of course tons of confetti !

Other than that, Chris stopped and restarted ASFOS because he saw someone apparently feeling unwell. And Tove Lo had a, well, let's say highly questionable 'surprise' for the audience :joy:

This was my last AHFOD Tour concert. Filmed the entire thing, will put it online at some point but it will take a while. :)

• Like 8

That was amazing. I went to Brussels last month and yesterday was even better ! Thanks to an amazing crowd and place.

GPASUYF <3

Birds is my favorite from AHFOD but I missed a rockier song on the setlist. Amazing.

And OH MY GOD I wasnt expecting BOTH In My Place and Trouble on the C-Stage. Despite watching it on the screens as we had a really good spot near the barriers, Trouble was probably my highlight on the night. But not much sing along during it, as if the crowd didnt know the song. :/

• Like 5

:( That was also my fear as the Stade de France can attract a much more diverse audience, but I found them really involved, at least during the choruses.

My only disappointment would be Clocks (not because of the lip-sync, i managed to forget it :D ).

As my all-time favorite it was a great moment for sure, but I found it a bit flat during the second part (i really miss the Twisted Logic Tour version...) and the crowd didnt really seem in it. But maybe I'm wrong.