✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-4-1] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

Christa42

From Coldplay.com:

CxQ6ieEW8AA1t3z.jpg

Good evening. The band have just announced a run of Asian stadium shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour, including the band’s first ever concerts in Taiwan, the Philippines and Korea (they last played Japan in 2014 and Singapore in 2009).

Sat Apr 01 – National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

Tue Apr 04 – MOA Concert Grounds, Manila, PHILIPPINES

Wed Apr 12 – HSR Taoyuan Station Plaza, Taipei, TAIWAN

Sat Apr 15 – Olympic Stadium, Seoul, KOREA

Wed Apr 19 – Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Tickets for the Asian dates go on sale on 21 Nov (Singapore, Tokyo) and 24 Nov (Manila, Seoul, Taipei).

Support: Jesse Kent

• Like 1

This is bullshit.

I don't believe for a second that 15000 tix were sold to ppl during both presales. I"m pretty most of it went to scalpers and ticketing sites like viagogo. After both presales, hundreds of tickets popped up on viagogo. I lost out on tickets both times even though I tried going into the website an hour before sale.

The whole thing has been a fiasco and fans are NOT happy.

This is bullshit.

I don't believe for a second that 15000 tix were sold to ppl during both presales. I"m pretty most of it went to scalpers and ticketing sites like viagogo. After both presales, hundreds of tickets popped up on viagogo. I lost out on tickets both times even though I tried going into the website an hour before sale.

The whole thing has been a fiasco and fans are NOT happy.

Exactly, the tickets on Viagogo are unimaginably high, it's crazy.

Apparently tickets are sold out now, I've missed out again :'(

I'm not getting any tickets from today's pre-sale either.

Why tickets on viagogo are more expensive? Should we buy from this site if all of the tickets on Sports Hub web are sold out?

Get from viagogo? No, don't. Organisers are saying that they are voiding the tickets that are being listed on the site so don't waste your money. Though why would you spend that much on the tickets anyway? It would be cheaper to fly to Aus to see them with the same amount.

LiveNation are planning on releasing more tickets in the coming days. I'm hoping for a second show instead.

Well here's hoping that they sort something out! Tried purchasing all three times but got booted out into the site's waiting room just as I was about to pay. Talk about frustration.

Wholeheartedly agree that they should do a 2nd night if it's possible

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw a tweet from atlas that said most of the roadies got food poisoning?! Hope they're okay, but the tweet said mostly acoustic set then!

That was an April fool's joke ;)

LOL, sorry, that was the first thing I read this morning. I was still groggy from waking up, not thinking straight and not realizing what the date was!

Saw a tweet from atlas that said most of the roadies got food poisoning?! Hope they're okay, but the tweet said mostly acoustic set then!

LOL, sorry, that was the first thing I read this morning. I was still groggy from waking up, not thinking straight and not realizing what the date was!

The same thing happened to me lol

• Like 1