✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

AMDB9

A pity that this song isn't receiving more press or acknowledgement. There haven't been many reviews of the EP, but those that exist mention this tracks as a surprise.

The more I listen, the more I enjoy Will's programmed beats and the bouncy bass. Probably one of my favorite rhythm sections in a Coldplay track and unlike anything they've ever done. Unfortunately I think it will be remembered as a lost gem in a few years.

• Like 2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pity that this song isn't receiving more press or acknowledgement. There haven't been many reviews of the EP, but those that exist mention this tracks as a surprise.

The more I listen, the more I enjoy Will's programmed beats and the bouncy bass. Probably one of my favorite rhythm sections in a Coldplay track and unlike anything they've ever done. Unfortunately I think it will be remembered as a lost gem in a few years.

that's true,that this song isn't receiving more press and acknowledgement ,but I must say that the song is playing very much here in Belgium .It's again a song with a big message.

Same to me.how more I listen to the song how more I like it,it's a very special tune ,beat and bass...this is not a lost gem (I hope) this song deserves more.

Wow man, I really needed this song right now! It's a turnning point from all of the more drepessing songs from CP I've been listening recently. :joy:

Also, I'm really happy that they choose this as a new single, although I don't think it will be that popular unfortunately. I hope that I'm wrong though because I think this might be my favourite song form the EP.

• Like 2

Wow man, I really needed this song right now! It's a turnning point from all of the more drepessing songs from CP I've been listening recently. :joy:

Also, I'm really happy that they choose this as a new single, although I don't think it will be that popular unfortunately. I hope that I'm wrong though because I think this might be my favourite song form the EP.

This is like you say .....absolute an amazing song and I love it to ,it got something special ,very strong lyrics,nice tune and it keeps hanging in my head . There are not so much depressing songs,it's how you feel at the moment you listen to an song,I got that also .Then I listen to a head full of dreams...a sky full of stars to cheer me up,but the new single is fantastic,glad they played it here a lot in Belgium on the radio. Coldplay is the best medicine to an depressing, head up :) ;) I hope it's gonna be popular .....it must be. Kind regards :p

• Like 3

This is like you say .....absolute an amazing song and I love it to ,it got something special ,very strong lyrics,nice tune and it keeps hanging in my head . There are not so much depressing songs,it's how you feel at the moment you listen to an song,I got that also .Then I listen to a head full of dreams...a sky full of stars to cheer me up,but the new single is fantastic,glad they played it here a lot in Belgium on the radio. Coldplay is the best medicine to an depressing, head up :) ;) I hope it's gonna be popular .....it must be. Kind regards :p

You're right that helps you focus on the sadder parts of the music. When I say "drepessing songs" I refer to those who touch on more heavy subjects. But what I love about this band is that you can have both something that conforts you on the bad days (GS) and inspire you on the best of times (AHFOD)

• Like 1

You're right that helps you focus on the sadder parts of the music. When I say "drepessing songs" I refer to those who touch on more heavy subjects. But what I love about this band is that you can have both something that conforts you on the bad days (GS) and inspire you on the best of times (AHFOD)

Yes I understand what you say,there are songs with heavy subjects ,I got that with.....FIX YOU. That's the way I feel what Coldplay trying to do,to bring love ,happiness ,they will give everybody a good feeling ......so am I thinking.

• Like 1

I still hear SJLT on the radio every 10 minutes. Hoping to hear this soon

They play also a lot of songs from Coldplay there on the radio :) nice ..here is it.... someone special....I love that song,it's very very good.

On Twitter someone pointed out a similarity between MSS intro and the beginning of a song called "Pieces" by Tamar Braxton. I didn't know this song nor singer but the resemblance is quite obvious

Another reason why they should've added jonny's guitars in the intro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think the MV (http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/3003632) is very well designed and presented - the essence of the song, making the message even more effective, more touching, reaching to the very core of some big worldwide challenges we all face at the moment. It seems reviving the spirits of people in the history, sharing their wisdoms, experiences and courage. Individually, it might guide the Self to align with the meaning of life/inner voice, so as to go through "trials" with faith and confidence etc.:heart::sun::heart: P.S. sorry, till my sig. pic problem is fixed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...