✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYER WORLD MAP 2.0

Spraycan Soul

I’VE GOT TO TELL YOU WHAT A “STATE” I’M IN:

Hey Everybody, hope all is well. Some of you may remember this map project I did about 3 years ago (time flies) detailing Coldplayers and their locations around the world. The link is below if anybody wants to see it (hopefully it works):

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/cp-fans-around-the-world.104373/

Since we have a hiatus now with AHFOD tour being over (and it’s killing me) I was thinking of reviving the project in a slightly different way.

I will clear the current map back to scratch. Simply tell me your location (city/country) and favorite album and I’ll put a pin on the map in the color of that album and we will create a whole new world map; we can see if there are any noticeable differences in opinion around the world. I’ll leave the live albums out since they are basically extensions of the primary LPs (or a mix of several albums in concert). And I don’t have enough pin colors!!

Anybody game? Good idea? Bad Idea?

Choices:

The Blue Room EP (LIGHT BLUE)

Parachutes (ORANGE)

A Rush of Blood to the Head (BLACK)

X & Y (RED)

Viva La Vida ( ) WHITE ( )

Prospekt’s March (GREEN)

Mylo Xyloto (PURPLE)

Ghost Stories (DARK BLUE)

A Head Full of Dreams (PINK)

Kaleidoscope EP (YELLOW)

• Like 6

Great Rainbow Project @Spraycan Soul :heart: Best Wishes :)

I love all of them, both for music and its transformative/communicative/healing energies based on humanity(spiritual) along this journey. Personally, I think AHFOD is the one where all previous stages are naturally leading to, very inclusive, with traces of other ones. Even X&Y and Viva La Vida are so hard... now we embrace and carry on AHFOD (dreams into manifestation:idea:).

Mine is:

Beijing, China

A Head Full of Dreams

• Like 1

Great Rainbow Project @Spraycan Soul :heart: Best Wishes :)

I love all of them, both for music and its transformative/communicative/healing energies based on humanity(spiritual) along this journey. Personally, I think AHFOD is the one where all previous stages are naturally leading to, very inclusive, with traces of other ones. Even X&Y and Viva La Vida are so hard... now we embrace and carry on AHFOD (dreams into manifestation:idea:).

Mine is:

Beijing, China

A Head Full of Dreams

The first AHFOD! Thanks!

• Like 1