✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Los Unidades

jainharshul96

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew something was strange this morning when going in to work Greg James mentioned on Radio 1 about a new Parlophone signing and to watch this space...

Its been pointed out on twitter too that the bottom right there is an anagram "Y02LPAC81ODL" in the Coldplay font "Coldplay2018" :dizzy:

Couldn‘t it be that „los unidades“ with that awesome logo is just the title of LP8?

If i remember correctly, their contract with parlophone was running out after AHFOD. Now they announced a new contract with parlophone and „los unidades“ is the new album?

I mean the logo is also quite awesome and could be for an album, right? [emoji848]

Couldn‘t it be that „los unidades“ with that awesome logo is just the title of LP8?

If i remember correctly, their contract with parlophone was running out after AHFOD. Now they announced a new contract with parlophone and „los unidades“ is the new album?

I mean the logo is also quite awesome and could be for an album, right? [emoji848]

I'm hoping it's just an album name. Of course I'll support them fully, but I really hope they stay Coldplay

• Like 3

I'm hoping it's just an album name. Of course I'll support them fully, but I really hope they stay Coldplay

I hope too, but I should point out that the Parlophone post on Instagram states "new signing"... plus, a new album promotion with a ghost stories photo edited? It probably is something different

• Like 1

I hope too, but I should point out that the Parlophone post on Instagram states "new signing"... plus, a new album promotion with a ghost stories photo edited? It probably is something different

That‘s why i meant „new signing“ in terms of they signed a new contract.

With „car kids“ popping up and the reuse of a ghost stories promo picture, maybe the album will be about recycling unfinished stuff from previous eras

Really hoping it‘s not a new band name [emoji28]

• Like 5