✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Los Unidades

jainharshul96

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking if this would be Coldplay's sideproject where they would release unreleased/old tracks. Los Unidades was still signed, so I don't think it's just an album under Coldplay’s name. Imagine guys if they would do an Unsold Ideas tour under Los Unidades, where they would do only small venues, and play rare, old, unreleased songs and b-sides?? Well, maybe that's getting my hopes up too high. Nevertheless, this whole thing came out of nowhere, and time goes so slowly.

Of course Dave said Coldplay won't be touring until 2020 or 2021. And he's right, because in 2019 it's not Coldplay but yes Los Unidades that will tour with an astonishing b-sides and rarities setlist.

• Like 3

Wow you guys all have done incredible detective work. I was trying to figure out why they mispelled Los Unidades- "Unsold Ideas" makes perfect sense. I think we have some unreleased songs coming! Makes sense, considering the film and the end of the seven "chapters".

Β 

OR maybe this is their way of taking music in a new direction, Unsold Ideas meaning something new and experimental that people might not approve of.

• Like 5

Joining the WHAT THE HELL thread...

Β 

What are we supposed to feel about this? Well, as long as they sound good as an alternative project, it's fine by me. It's kinda weird they re-used an old photo for this "new era". Also, the fact they made official accounts make me feel sad because of the name of this new project... Sounds bad on spanish, I mean, REALLY BAD :P But we have to get used to that...

• Like 3

Joining the WHAT THE HELL thread...

Β 

What are we supposed to feel about this? Well, as long as they sound good as an alternative project, it's fine by me. It's kinda weird they re-used an old photo for this "new era". Also, the fact they made official accounts make me feel sad because of the name of this new project... Sounds bad on spanish, I mean, REALLY BAD :p But we have to get used to that...

Off-topic but I laughed way too loud at your page's Los Unidades feat. Simpsons meme.

I couldn't find anything in the ASCAP database about Los Unidados, any of the anagrams posted here or new songs registered by the boys. Does anyone have access to check if there's anything going on in the PRS database?

Well did you type Los Unidades or Los Unidados? o_O

• Like 1

Well did you type Los Unidades or Los Unidados? o_O

Yeah, my bad. I searched for Chris' name and scrolled through all works credited to him, Jon, Guy and Will. I couldn't find anything where it said "Performer: Los Unidades" or anything similar. All I found were the tracks we already know as Coldplay songs, some unreleased stuff credited to Coldplay and some French rap songs that use Coldplay songs as their melody.