Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-07-16] Stade de France, Paris, France


Captain Crieff
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm planning to buy tickets for this one. It would be my first time seeing them live and I'm nervous about the whole process. Can anyone give me some tips, preferably those that went to the Paris show before? 

I'd like to know if it's difficult to get tickets (i.e. if they sell really fast) and which seats you think are the best. Any other tips are welcome. I really don't want to mess this up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cannot waaaaaait for this one!! Missed out on seeing Coldplay in Paris (my favourite city in the world + excellent crowd guaranteed) during the AHFOD tour and this time we're planning to go with a group of friends I've all met thanks to this band (and some even thanks to this forum!) so the hype is real.

 

I've been to the Stade de France once, but for a football match lol so all I can tell you is it's absolutely enormous so if you want a seating ticket I'd get one on the sides, not "at the back" facing the stage. You can find a map of the stadium online, and Live Nation are hopefully putting one up especially for these shows in the coming days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 11:24 PM, GarbageOffice said:

I'm planning to buy tickets for this one. It would be my first time seeing them live and I'm nervous about the whole process. Can anyone give me some tips, preferably those that went to the Paris show before? 

I'd like to know if it's difficult to get tickets (i.e. if they sell really fast) and which seats you think are the best. Any other tips are welcome. I really don't want to mess this up.

I was there at their Paris show in 2012 that ended up on DVD. 

I remember it was pretty hard to get the tickets but we somehow managed to. I'm trying to remember the French site we used to buy the tickets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, _green eyes_ said:

I was there at their Paris show in 2012 that ended up on DVD. 

I remember it was pretty hard to get the tickets but we somehow managed to. I'm trying to remember the French site we used to buy the tickets. 

Same here. Great show though weird them playing two songs twice. More than made up for by Rihanna's appearance. 

I could only get seated tickets and was at the balcony on the far right hand side of the podium. Prefer standing tickets all the way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 1:25 PM, Pickles said:

Same here. Great show though weird them playing two songs twice. More than made up for by Rihanna's appearance. 

I could only get seated tickets and was at the balcony on the far right hand side of the podium. Prefer standing tickets all the way. 

We got the GA's after two days long battle. ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A friend of mine has bought too many tickets (she just got too excited and didn't plan the purchase correctly lol), sooo if anyone is interested in 1/2 standing ones for 17 and/or 19 July (same price as we bought them), just let me know. 

P.S. forget about my previous request about the 16th. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2021 at 12:44 AM, coldplayfan24 said:

I'm flying over from Toronto Canada and i'll be GA for the first night. I tried to get tickets for the other dates but I didn't have any luck. Very excited to have Coldplay back and to see them in a stadium once again.

Hi, I have tickets for you if you still want them ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/25/2021 at 2:40 PM, Dany93 said:

Hi, I have tickets for you if you still want them ?

Thanks @Dany93! I won't need it right now. With covid I'm not sure what's happening in July. If I get a plane ticket locked in closer to the date I'll message you. I appreciated the help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't know if it's appropriate to ask here, but I was wondering if any Coldplayer would like to just hang out in Paris or is interested to invite me to be part of some before concert fan gatherings that I don't know of. Still about 50 days to go, but since I'm planning it out right now, I had a dreamy idea of adding something to the concert experience with having some Coldplay fan community experience. Not having big hopes, "But if you never try, you'll never know". Still, waiting for my PM to be flooded with offers of course.

For the background, a 30 yo guy, probably softcore Coldplay fan, generally modest and kind 😄 , from Northern Europe, planning his 5 day trip to visit Paris for the first time and having standing tickets just for 19th July concert.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone

 

If there is any chance you are selling 2 tickets for this concert, I would love to buy them or exchange them for 2 tickets for the Berlin concert on July 10. I live in Germany. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 2:38 AM, njohnson91max said:

I see the doors for early entry is 16:45. What time is it best to queue for early entry to get somewhere around b stage?

I'm still considering how early to go, but the rough idea was to get there by lunchtime. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, shivaruppeni said:

I'm still considering how early to go, but the rough idea was to get there by lunchtime. 

Thanks! We are considering about 2pm but not sure what the queue will be like by then. We didn't have early entry back in 2017 so not sure how that worked out, in terms of queueing and getting a good spot

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! Because of war I can't attend the gig. Have 2 tickets GA. Stadedefrance strangely removed login via facebook, I has been registered via facebook when bought tickets. In personal space you have option to resell tickets. But I can't have access to my personal space now.  So I guess my option is to sell to one of coldplayers.

Who is interested - PM me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...