🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

sorry :P

tumblr_m5vviceKkV1qmsvxq.gif

* Push Guy*

Oh Fran :)

I'm not sure why the dream was like that... but every time I dream about Coldplay I always meet them.. so it makes more confident that I will meet them someday :)

Well if I dream Chris he is always dying :confused: Poor Chrissy murdered by my dreams...

Ariel I would love if you call me K :D I hate my name! :laugh3:

Oh...you are so bad Tracie...DO IT AGAIN!

:laugh3:

[The good mood is for the football match?]

You guessed it! I'd thought of posting all the footie pics, but I can't find some, and a lot of them are Will & Jonny But it's not like topless Chris is bad for my mood!:D

Well if I dream Chris he is always dying :confused: Poor Chrissy murdered by my dreams...

Ariel I would love if you call me K :D I hate my name! :laugh3:

Aww okay.. I will call you K if you want me to.. I love your name Francesca :D

Have you heard of the old TV show The Nanny? Very popular in the United States I'm not sure if it ever played there in Italy.. but anyway.. the main characters name was Fran, I think that's why I always call you Fran, It's a sweet & adorable name, but I'll call you K if that's what you want :)

Oh yes I do... then I can share something with Gwyneth LOL..:laugh3:

2rzckqx.jpg

Gwyneth: I'd like to present this award to Row on behalf of Chris and myself for her brilliant performance and...

2d9bk3n.jpg

:chris:: And Gwyn has said the award also comes with a night with me!;)

ejj5zm.jpg

Gwyneth: That's right. A night with Ch..Wait wut???? :shocked3:

:lol:

Aww okay.. I will call you K if you want me to.. I love your name Francesca :D

Have you heard of the old TV show The Nanny? Very popular in the United States I'm not sure if it ever played there in Italy.. but anyway.. the main characters name was Fran, I think that's why I always call you Fran, It's a sweet & adorable name, but I'll call you K if that's what you want :)

Oh yes I know it! I watched all the episodes :laugh3: But in the italian version they never shorten the name in Fran, they always call her Francesca. It's not so bad as name, just very common [so common that my boyfriend's name is Francesco! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:] but no one calls me with my complete name, people shorten it in Fra, Effe [italian pronounce of F], Effy, F or B [from the first letter of my surname], it's because of this that I'm used to K :nod:

Night night Tracie, Night night K.. night night Eli.. (I am SURE YOU'RE STILL here).. Night night all of you.. xxx

Bedtime. I'll come back tomorrow for more torture.. :laugh3:

ELLE GO TO BED [Ohhhhhh it's funny to say it to someone :laugh3:]

Oh yes I know it! I watched all the episodes :laugh3: But in the italian version they never shorten the name in Fran, they always call her Francesca. It's not so bad as name, just very common [so common that my boyfriend's name is Francesco! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:] but no one calls me with my complete name, people shorten it in Fra, Effe [italian pronounce of F], Effy, F or B [from the first letter of my surname], it's because of this that I'm used to K :nod:

Oh really.. wow, that's great!! But with the way you talk about it, it sounds like its a little different from ours, like Italy had the same concept accept its their own version with different people. Because the one here in the U.S. her full name was Francine.

Hey that's is so cute though... Francesca & Francesco :D I love that.

I'm curious.. I know this is a Coldplay/Chris Martin thread :)

Here's a picture of the cast from The Nanny.. are we both talking about the same show? :)

the_nanny_potrait.jpg

Oh really.. wow, that's great!! But with the way you talk about it, it sounds like its a little different from ours, like Italy had the same concept accept its their own version with different people. Because the one here in the U.S. her full name was Francine.

Hey that's is so cute though... Francesca & Francesco :D I love that.

I'm curious.. I know this is a Coldplay/Chris Martin thread :)

Here's a picture of the cast from The Nanny.. are we both talking about the same show? :)

the_nanny_potrait.jpg

Yes we are!

And for not to be OT

tumblr_m5tkzjNtCG1r9k34lo2_500.gif

If I liked the show, but I hated the stupidity of the character nanny. and stupidity of the character's uptight boss and bored .

it's a pretty name Francesca is too the name of the daughter of Clint Eastwood

and the character of the road to Madison.

since 2005 I no longer have the opportunity to be a normal person and dreamed of my favorite actors, such exemple my favorite actor is Clint Eastwood. I even have an autograph that I buy on a photo movie Alcatraz.

I do not know I do not have to look at environmental movies because I have had reactions in the past. violent. example crying, or completely shutting their eyes to the love scenes movie. I look at maybe the day I have a boyfriend.

Now I learn that my favorite actor because of the reality TV because his wife thinks he will die bored in Alcatraz.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2147410/Clint-Eastwood-family-star-new-reality-TV-Mrs-Eastwood--Company.html

So he had to make a film with Beyonce and then Justin Timberlake

Chris is a man I've never had a crush on as a fan for his singer celeb. had only cds Coldplay and I never had to posters. from the start I saw him a man with a character but is influenced by others celebrities and is not Clint Eastwood.

mmm or so charismatic will know

but I'll watch the movie of Clint Eastwood with him also

bah theme musical song it's funny now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hsyECPKHkU&feature=related]Coldplay - Spies (Bizarre Festival) - YouTube[/ame]

I love Chris but I dream of being myself as Lory not a Lady Gwynnie. I am a complete contrast, I burp and I fart I make the same noises when he eats a man. and I am completely natural girl tomboy.

2rzckqx.jpg

Gwyneth: I'd like to present this award to Row on behalf of Chris and myself for her brilliant performance and...

2d9bk3n.jpg

:chris:: And Gwyn has said the award also comes with a night with me!;)

ejj5zm.jpg

Gwyneth: That's right. A night with Ch..Wait wut???? :shocked3:

:lol:

I am still so very realistic in the presence of his wife Gwyneth Paltrow picture here. hugs to Gwynnie :kiss:

and too I can only give a kiss to Chris :kiss:

bscap0689eb.jpg

Chris going to sleep with his wife Gwynnie

Good night girls, good dream ;)

First, I'd like to take this time to congratulate Row on her amazing win tonight. I fully expect to be in the acceptance speech. Let's give her a round of applause.

imagescalk42hf.jpg

I'm sure you've all seen this before, but it's wonderful seeing the baby Coldplay. Look how awkward and geeky Chris looks!

I hadn't seen this either, so thanks!! His confidence level has skyrocketed, and I do think Gwyneth had some to do with that but also just experience and being with the same group of guys doing the same thing for so long. Does anyone think the record company guy looks like an older, drugged out Jim Carrey? :laugh3:

Post 1700! Only one way to celebrate...

You know whats coming, dontcha?

I think you do..

Okay, here we go..

In 3..2..1..

Ok. Maybe I'll let you wait a little longer.

trollfacexm.png

I'm such a meanie. Here it comes!

backbo.jpg

YUM.

whi20.jpg

I probably should've warned you for that.. :wink3:

vanityfairy.jpg

rainbowma.jpg

Oh nomnomnom. :wink3:

86761994.jpg

ovaries.gif

THE END.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Only you! Congrats on 1700!! I believe that's back shot #95 if I'm not mistaken.

lhv8zkco3mn4ydbzzk2s.png

...OK. I JUST DIED....

When I saw the fluff, I knew this was going to happen. Hang on K, I'm coming!!

defibrillatorpaddles.gif

I hope I made it in time.

...Ok, you can say to me that I'm always too dirty but...If I were you Ariel I would have dream about "Oh Chris the world is going to end...LET'S FUCK!"

LOLOL! Now, this, girls, is perving at its best. Jot down some notes. Go get 'em K! :laugh3:

Since I'm in such an awesome mood right now, I think I'll celebrate by torturing everyone!:lol:

29xumgj.jpg

jpetm8.jpg

rucz8p.jpg

1zn05uc.jpg

2h4dy6s.jpg

30a9aft.jpg

14o10js.jpg

2yw732s.jpg

3479mgx.jpg

God, we love it when you're happy, Tracie. Man, this boy has the BEST body parts!!! ALL of them. You think I'm kidding. I dare you to name one bad one! That's what I thought.

Forgive me for I am having dirty thoughts. (I've been taking notes from K)

agendahandschris.jpg

......very, very dirty thoughts. (Pages and pages of notes)

tumblrly0qjmx3bl1r6yk7e.gif

(What the he**?)

beyonceandsweetchris8uy.jpg

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

When I saw the fluff, I knew this was going to happen. Hang on K, I'm coming!!

defibrillatorpaddles.gif

I hope I made it in time.

LOLOL! Now, this, girls, is perving at its best. Jot down some notes. Go get 'em K! :laugh3:

God, we love it when you're happy, Tracie. Man, this boy has the BEST body parts!!! ALL of them. You think I'm kidding. I dare you to name one bad one! That's what I thought.

Forgive me for I am having dirty thoughts. (I've been taking notes from K)

agendahandschris.jpg

......very, very dirty thoughts. (Pages and pages of notes)

tumblrly0qjmx3bl1r6yk7e.gif

(What the he**?)

beyonceandsweetchris8uy.jpg

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Night night! I hope to dream! :wink3::sneaky::sneaky: